Educational Hoi There!

GarthPlayz

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
SlamGasm
Hello everyone in the Freedom! community! I am fairly new to Freedom! and any other YouTube partnerships, and I am very happy to be here! So, let's start off with this:
My name is Garth Daniels, or GarthPlayz!
I am from Georgia, not the best place, but I kinda like it!
I found Freedom! from a friend! He suggested it to me and I was immediately hooked!
I wanted to join the forums to get to know the community. Pretty nice here!
My hobbies include the internet, Netflix, and gaming!
I started YouTube because of... (story down below)
I run a gaming channel, and might upload some lyric videos and/or tutorial videos!
I upload not much now, but I'm planning on uploading A TON in the very near future!
My channel link is youtube.com/c/slamgasm

That is a bit about me, but down below is my story of why I wanted to start off with YouTube, and even wanted to be active on the internet.

So basically, I grew up a kind of bad life. I was abused, my parents are HUGE drunks, and my parents fight almost every single night. I wanted to find a safehaven away from them, and find a place where I could be welcome. I already used the internet a bit, but only for weird fish games on Facebook which my mom showed me. I decided to explore a bit, and I know almost all of my friends from the internet! I then saw YouTube form, and I thought it wouldn't be that big. Boy was I wrong. I wanted to be a "hipster", so I started kind of using it. I watched a ton of videos back then, but the only YouTuber I remember actually liking was PewDiePie. He was amazing in my opinion, and a few years later, I decided "hey, I could make videos!' so I did. My very first video was a terrible video in 2012 which I made introducing myself. I was so bad with the video, I almost wanna go back in time and slap myself. Now I make gaming videos, and other videos! Through all of this, I stay safe away from my parents. That is all for now, and have a great day anyone reading this!