Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hello All,
My name is kyle justice
I'm from England
i am 28 years old
i found freedom last night with scouring the internet for partners for my YouTube channel
i wanted to join the forums because i wanted to get my name and the name of my channel out there so that people can see and learn of me and my channel
I am a gamer through and through its my passion and my hobbie
i have to say i love all types of food
I started my YouTube channel because i want to share my passion for gaming with the rest of the world
My biggest dream is to be a famous YouTuber that people recognise for my content and that people love to watch
as you can probably tell i run a gaming channel and im always looking for new ways to better my channel and help it grow
i upload on a regular basis all gaming related. from Minecraft Tutorials, RPG lets plays, Horror lets plays and Minecraft Mini Server Games
I upload 4 times a week :
monday: tutorial
Wednesday: RPG Lets Play
Friday: mini game server play
Saturday: horror game lets play

Please come and take a look at my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRXBjffcMJ_0fOBY1vbe-OQ?&ab_channel=killakestrelGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey Kyle, welcome to Freedom :) Got quite a few awesome Youtube buds from the UK so it's great to see another guy from England joining the Freedom ranks :D It's must be the best being on PC, that's like the hub for Indie developers and new gaming trends. I really need to get on PC some time this century... xP

Btw really nice upload schedule. In my book every other day is the way to go since it's just frequent enough to let your viewers know you're around, but still gives you down time when you need it ;) Anyways Kyle, I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom community! If you need help with anything feel free to around a bit. If there's one thing the Freedom community is, it's friendly :D Be sure to tell us the good news when Freedom gives you that acceptance letter, and have an awesome day man! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
thanks for the welcome mate and im sure i will get all i can from my freedom experience and yes pc is amazing mate :p and if you do get one in the future maybe we could do a colab on a game some time mate would be awesome.