Solved How can i grow my Revenue share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
I saw that you can grow your Revenue share thats true right?
But the only problem is i dont now how?
if i go to my Revenue share dashboard its says approved its that good or not?
Because i realy want more Revenue Share. from mygiel channel: dizagaming

THX!

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
I've been in Freedom for a week and mines already been increased dramatically. Go to freedom support ( http://freedom2.support.tm/ ) than make a ticket under revenue share. Explain why you deserve one and they will give you one, just follow the process in a professional manner so they can trust you with the extra cash. Just to prove that freedom doesn't scam you with 60% forever here's mine in just 1 week!

Attachments

• Rev share.PNG
    Rev share.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Mygiel
Upvote 0

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
I've been in Freedom for a week and mines already been increased dramatically. Go to freedom support ( http://freedom2.support.tm/ ) than make a ticket under revenue share. Explain why you deserve one and they will give you one, just follow the process in a professional manner so they can trust you with the extra cash. Just to prove that freedom doesn't scam you with 60% forever here's mine in just 1 week!
i have been partner 3 months and i think support doesnt work because i had a question 1 month ago but nobody reply yet thats bad 1 month long but oke. thx!

Upvote 0

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
i have been partner 3 months and i think support doesnt work because i had a question 1 month ago but nobody reply yet thats bad 1 month long but oke. thx!

Like I said in a professional manner when they see a ticket like a 6year old wrote it they ignore it. You have way more subs than me you should be good for a upgrade. If anything I just got lucky.

Upvote 0

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
im writing but i dont realy know what to say about the revenue share can you help?

Sure thing this is word for word what I wrote take it and edited it as true to you enjoy.

I've said so many good things about this network I've even went out of my way making a video about how good the network is than all of the other big ones out there like, fullscreen, and curse ex. ex. I also put my reefer link in the description of all my videos to get my attention. I left Fullscreen to join the Freedom family because I felt like this one is way better but it pays %10 less. I just want 80/20 right now, that would be find so it is equal with fullscreen. Thank you for all you do!

Upvote 0

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Sure thing this is word for word what I wrote take it and edited it as true to you enjoy.

I've said so many good things about this network I've even went out of my way making a video about how good the network is than all of the other big ones out there like, fullscreen, and curse ex. ex. I also put my reefer link in the description of all my videos to get my attention. I left Fullscreen to join the Freedom family because I felt like this one is way better but it pays %10 less. I just want 80/20 right now, that would be find so it is equal with fullscreen. Thank you for all you do!
thx i used my own words for mine channel thx this is what i said:
hello freedom

Im mygiel and im a partner for 3 months already i like it. But i saw you can increase your revenue and thats awsome so im gonna Explain why i deserve one.

I have been growing sins im a partner of freedom i have 300+ subscribers and almost 9000 views. that good and i approved my channel and if i go to my Revenue Share dashboard its says approve thats a good sign. And im trying to help people at the freedom support forums. I every day check if i can help someone but sometimes i have question to. I've said good things about the freedom network to mine friends. I just want 80/20 right now, that would be good and its is equal with fullscreen. Thank you for the support and i hope you like this. I dont now how to send mine screenshot in here but you mods can check it right? bye

REPLY TO THIS CASE

Upvote 0

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
hello freedom

Im mygiel and im a partner for 3 months already i like it. But i saw you can increase your revenue and thats awsome so im gonna Explain why i deserve one.

I have been growing sins im a partner of freedom i have 300+ subscribers and almost 9000 views. that good and i approved my channel and if i go to my Revenue Share dashboard its says approve thats a good sign. And im trying to help people at the freedom support forums. I every day check if i can help someone but sometimes i have question to. I've said good things about the freedom network to mine friends. I just want 80/20 right now, that would be good and its is equal with fullscreen. Thank you for the support and i hope you like this. I dont now how to send mine screenshot in here but you mods can check it right? bye

REPLY TO THIS CASE

Yea it was good, in a few days it will ask you to show a screenshot. If you have a PC search Snipping tool in search bar and take a screenshot of everything is asks for so you can prove yourself and save it to your desktop and upload it to the case. If you're on a Mac than search Gyazo and screenshot it.

Upvote 0

Brezo98

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
New York
YouTube
hello freedom

REPLY TO THIS CASE
I'm curious to know if you got an increase. I hope you did.

Upvote 0

Duy Tấn

New User
Apr 19, 2016
Vietnam
YouTube
You share something very rewarding to me. I recently joined Freedom. I want to know the conditions to increase revenue up 95% because I want to have clear goals and inspire the development of the channel, you can help me, please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.