How did you find out about Minecraft?

Odeh03

Rising User
Jun 15, 2015
USA
YouTube
My cousin's friend had showed it to me. That night, I downloaded Minecraft PE Lite Version on my iPod. We played for hours experiencing with this so called "Minecraft" game that we just got hooked onto. Sadly my cousin now hates the game, but I, as you can see, still enjoy it. Good ol' days.

Reactions: Mystery Gamer

NCGaming00

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
there were lots of youtubers playing it and i thought it looked cool :) i mean building blocks and being able to build anything incredible :)

ExpertGamerTony

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
I watched Pyropuncher's letsplay way back when beds were first added after that I played MINECRAFT a lot!

Knoodle

New User
Jul 3, 2015
New York, USA
YouTube
I personally found out about Minecraft from my favorite vloggers. They made gaming channels and started playing Minecraft and the game looked really fun, so I decided to give it a try.

Sanyer

New User
Jun 28, 2015
YouTube
I found it through watching one of BajanCanadian's Hunger Games videos and fell in love with it ever since. So much so that I now run a channel!

TandRElite

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
I found out about it from Yogscast. Ever since i've loved it, but mainly for the mods. Come check us out we're currently doing an agrarian skies series. Please like and subscribe it helps a bunch. Thanks!!

Reactions: Nuke

GameShred

Rising User
Jul 6, 2015
iam7assan
i first came through it on my xbox 360 store, then i noticed that my friend had it on his laptop but never played it so we decided to give it a shot!

Aisercraft

New User
Jul 17, 2015
I discovered minecraft when I saw a friend played and I was curious . And the past few years created a minecraft channel.