Votes: 10 71.4%
  • HD content

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
I'm a League of Legends Gamer, and i post league of legends gameplays on youtube. I recently hit 100 subscribers. But I'm looking for a way to grow my fanbase faster, I want more people to start enjoying my videos. My Youtube Channel is Yuci YZ. Please give me some good Advise.

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
a thumbnail is mostly what attract people to watch your video, but if your video isn't good, then people don't want to watch it. So i'l say, make sure you put your all into making your best possible video's you can make, then it will come eventually :D

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
a thumbnail is mostly what attract people to watch your video, but if your video isn't good, then people don't want to watch it. So i'l say, make sure you put your all into making your best possible video's you can make, then it will come eventually :D
Okay Thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm a League of Legends Gamer, and i post league of legends gameplays on youtube. I recently hit 100 subscribers. But I'm looking for a way to grow my fanbase faster, I want more people to start enjoying my videos. My Youtube Channel is Yuci YZ. Please give me some good Advise.
Try reaching out to more people. It takes a lot of effort for knowing where to advertise, and how to market yourself.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
The thumbnail is important to attract people to see the video but to make people stay and see your videos and sub you have to work hard on your videos

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
I actually watched a video on this yesterday. Not sure if I'm allowed to posts videos here but it was really helpful. Some of the tips I found on it I will write here.
1) Have an upload schedule So people know you're active and such
2) Have good thumbnails/logo/background So you stand out and look professional
3) Have something special All people are different, show what makes you stand out
4) Don't give up There will be no chance if you don't take it
5) Reach out Find people to share your stuff with.
6) Respond If you respond to your fans people will like you

I personally didnt think #1 was too important, but they are all equally important!

Hope this helped you (y) (Y)

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Just based off your poll I can say it isn't simply one or the other. Good thumbnails rake in the views, HD content makes them not click off, amazing content makes them stay and sub.