How Do You Feel When You See +1 Sub on Your Channel?

range15

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
YouTube
how do i feel when i see +1 sub it feels awesome ya its just one but it also means there are people who like your channel enought to sub and come back for more

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I go thank that person as soon as I find out who it is to make them feel immediately welcomed. (Unless it's a sub4sub person then I'll ignore them)

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Pretty much sums it up!

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Since I've removed all the crap I've uploaded over the last 2 years, I'm still surprised to see people sub even though to them the last thing I properly uploaded (IE my THPS3 walkthrough) was 4 years ago.

D

Deleted member 17740

When you see another person has decided they like your content, and have subscribed to see more of your content the only feeling you have is pure bliss and content. It Fills you with a happiness that fills ya up and makes you happy that people like ya content.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It feels rewarding and satisfying to know that someone has liked your channel / content enough that they have basically said "I really like this, I will keep my eye on you and check back for more videos".

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I get curious as to what exactly made them subscribe. If I could figure out from a pseudo-random subscriber about what made them subscribe then I could reapply that to future videos.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Usually when I see it I see if I can figure out how they found me, checking out who else they are subscribed to and so on. I love seeing the new subscriber but have had a lot of sub4subbers trying their luck so I am extremely jaded these days

Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello best friends,

I have a simple question How Do You Feel When You See +1 Sub on Your Channel?....leave your opinion in the comments!!

Thanks a lot :)
It is extremely exciting! However, beyond that it provides this confirmation that what your doing is being well received and someone is enjoying it. It is very encouraging to know someone enjoys what you are doing especially when you've worked so hard and are so passionate about it.

Dragon-Warriors

New User
Dec 7, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
When I see +1 subscriber on my channel I just feel happy as someone has looked at my channel and has decided to subscribe. For whatever reason, this gives me confidence to do things online and IRL :p

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Unfortunately I don't even notice any more if I have gained subscribers which is kind of sad. I used to get really excited that someone had taken their time to check out my channel and subscribe.

If someone comments that that have subscribed I'll still welcome them to my channel though :)