Gaming How I Got 1000+ Subs (MY YOUTUBE STORY)

SwiftyGaming

Rising User
Jul 18, 2016
Hello! I will be telling you the story of how I got 1000+ Subs, for your guys's motivation!

So I started my youtube journey back in December of 2015. I started with only my iPhone, Ps4, and really bad computer. I would make my first Advanced Warfare Video, with it getting around 15 views. I was so happy, and decided to make another cut commentary (I edited on iMovie). I would soon grab some people attention, and got 20 views on that, leaving me with 10 subscribers. I was overwelmed, and made a setup video, which to date has 10,000+ views. But this is not how I started to grow my channel at all. The first month, that video only had around 50 views. After this, I decided to learn how to make thumbnails. As I was uploading every 2 days, for the next mont I would have a whopping 100 subscribers. But this was only the beginning. At this time, that setup video had around 100 views, and I was happy. I then soon learned how to use tags. So I put tags on all of my videos, creating tutorials, Cut coms, and updates. The Tags is what really blew me up to where I am at the moment. If I werent to have used tags at all, I would have around 200-300 subs right now. I'm telling you, tags work magic! And if anyone tells you different, they are very wrong.

I Host a shoutout series right now, and am looking for people to shoutout. If you have good content, make sure to go and check out my "New Shoutout Series!" Video linked below. :)

stay motivated!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello! I will be telling you the story of how I got 1000+ Subs, for your guys's motivation!

So I started my youtube journey back in December of 2015. I started with only my iPhone, Ps4, and really bad computer. I would make my first Advanced Warfare Video, with it getting around 15 views. I was so happy, and decided to make another cut commentary (I edited on iMovie). I would soon grab some people attention, and got 20 views on that, leaving me with 10 subscribers. I was overwelmed, and made a setup video, which to date has 10,000+ views. But this is not how I started to grow my channel at all. The first month, that video only had around 50 views. After this, I decided to learn how to make thumbnails. As I was uploading every 2 days, for the next mont I would have a whopping 100 subscribers. But this was only the beginning. At this time, that setup video had around 100 views, and I was happy. I then soon learned how to use tags. So I put tags on all of my videos, creating tutorials, Cut coms, and updates. The Tags is what really blew me up to where I am at the moment. If I werent to have used tags at all, I would have around 200-300 subs right now. I'm telling you, tags work magic! And if anyone tells you different, they are very wrong.

I Host a shoutout series right now, and am looking for people to shoutout. If you have good content, make sure to go and check out my "New Shoutout Series!" Video linked below. :)

stay motivated!

Welcome to the family SwiftyGaming, I grad you get 1K subs so fast, What other games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! and I argeed with you stay motivated.