Solved How long does it take for a channel to be linked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chizzit

I connected my YouTube Channel many months ago, and it still hasn't been linked (there is no "network" on my channel settings still). I have deleted the connection and reconnected Freedom to my channel, and to no avail. How long does it usually take for you channel to become linked?

Ethan Wu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
I connected my YouTube Channel many months ago, and it still hasn't been linked (there is no "network" on my channel settings still). I have deleted the connection and reconnected Freedom to my channel, and to no avail. How long does it usually take for you channel to become linked?

It take me from somewhere between 1-2 days, don't worry it will happen soon. :)

Upvote 0
C

Chizzit

I have sent a ticket in. It shows that it isn't "linked", but on youtube it says "partner verified". I don't quite understand what those mean. It has been quite a few days and I still am not "linked" yet...

Upvote 0

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Hello all so it takes 2 days? Also do you need a adsense account?

Thanks
This might be helpful.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-f-a-q-table-of-contents.70197/

I have sent a ticket in. It shows that it isn't "linked", but on youtube it says "partner verified". I don't quite understand what those mean. It has been quite a few days and I still am not "linked" yet...

Now you just need to wait for them to get back to you.

Upvote 0
B

Bill&Stacey

ok i go to look for the learn more tab and there is nothing. new to all this lol i looked at the links sent to me and kinda confused. sorry all....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.