YouTube how long will it take for me to get 100 public vids

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
JUNE11TH im coming back to daily uploads and my last weekly upload will be '
on monday so how long will it take to get 100 uploads.
(OFFTOPIC)
oh yeah whats funny is that in 2014 before this year youtube had requirement 1k requirement for monetization they used to had i think 5k hours on your channel tho im kinda glad they changed it

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well the figure out how long you will take to get to 100 videos all you would need to do is find out how many videos you have once your last weekly upload is done and then figure out how far you are off 100. If you really are going to upload everyday (including weekends) then this should just be a simple case of subtracting the amount of videos you currently have from 100

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Well the figure out how long you will take to get to 100 videos all you would need to do is find out how many videos you have once your last weekly upload is done and then figure out how far you are off 100. If you really are going to upload everyday (including weekends) then this should just be a simple case of subtracting the amount of videos you currently have from 100
and to add onto this, make sure you use tags in your videos. They'll also help with the views.