How many singers here??

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Well I have done two songs for my channel as an intro to one of my series but I dont see myself as a singer.
Interesting, I'll probably sing intros for other channels, as I said before :D but I love singing covers, I've dobe all of me and take me to church for example, but I need someone who can make instrumentals for me

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Interesting, I'll probably sing intros for other channels, as I said before :D but I love singing covers, I've dobe all of me and take me to church for example, but I need someone who can make instrumentals for me
yeah same here the problem is making the music. I have it all in my head but I have no way to well make it a reality

Reactions: Angelo Bifulco

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
Goog! I sing pop :D but, could you guys monetize your covers?? ( because of copyights )
Is it only necessary to play instrumentals by myself?? thanks!

You can actually alter the music for the covers. I did that for my Feed A vocal cover and was able to monetize them. My hands are too small to actually play the music on the piano so I had to do that. XD This ish why I rarely play any well-known music, my hands can't handle it qq

I make my music from time to time but ain't a pro at it. I have like 5 unfinished lyrics and compositions lying around LOL.