how to create a facebook page for my youtube channel

hi.. i want to promote my videos on Facebook ..
i created a new account on facebook for my channel..
i wanna know in facebook "create page" which category i should use as my channel is on craft ,cooking, travelling and about me.
and the page should be free of cost.
Any Suggestions..[DOUBLEPOST=1483544729][/DOUBLEPOST]hi any one to help me out?

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Koala_Steamed..

and one more help -

whts the best way to upload the you tube video on facebook?

Normally i share the link from youtube to facebook but here the problem is thumbnail looks very small.

i have seen on facebook video's auto played from youtube..

Few of them are using Link2fb for large thumbnail..

can i use the same and get the views on youtube ? Or is their any other method?..

life of a jeeper

Rising User
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
I been copying and pasting the video URL link (to each video) to my personal Facebook page. It seems to work out great I believe I get the views on my YouTube channel as well. I been wanting to do like you want to do and start a Facebook page just for my YouTube and not use my personal page.

Reactions: DaleeyaS World

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
I been copying and pasting the video URL link (to each video) to my personal Facebook page. It seems to work out great I believe I get the views on my YouTube channel as well. I been wanting to do like you want to do and start a Facebook page just for my YouTube and not use my personal page.

Go for it! I did and I also share other things on my page. It's not super active but I do have a few fans that are.

Reactions: DaleeyaS World