Comedy HOW TO "play" IN THE AMX CDC! | World of Tanks Guide

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
⇨In this video I am going to teach you how to play in the AMX CDC in World of Tanks. This is a sarcastic tutorial, do not take this seriously. I do this by saying the exact opposite of what you should do if you want to leanr how to play in the AMX CDC. For example you shouldn't rely on your armor but I say: Rely on your armor!

►In this How To series I make funny comedy parodies on all kinds of tutorials. From tutorials on helping save the planet to gaming totorial parodies! This is all for comedy pruposes and shouldn't be take serious.

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
⇨In this video I am going to teach you how to play in the AMX CDC in World of Tanks. This is a sarcastic tutorial, do not take this seriously. I do this by saying the exact opposite of what you should do if you want to leanr how to play in the AMX CDC. For example you shouldn't rely on your armor but I say: Rely on your armor!

►In this How To series I make funny comedy parodies on all kinds of tutorials. From tutorials on helping save the planet to gaming totorial parodies! This is all for comedy pruposes and shouldn't be take serious.
Nice vid! @tActhImo :D:D:D

Reactions: tActhImo