How/what softwares you use to edit?

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
So.. yes.. editing this great tool to make your videos diffrent and unique. Ive just managed to get(hopefully) my editing going on becouse of windows N and Win10 version problems. So far i've used youtubes editor but you cant do much more than cut your videos with it(or i just dont know how to). The question is what software you guys use? Should i go for full editing like music, sound effects and pictures to create something spectacular!? What is too much? :D

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Mythical Violence

Rising User
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
almostpro021
I personally recommend Sony Vegas 13 if your new to editing, it's easy to use, and has plenty of features and ways to add extra plugins which is great! Adobe After Effects is cool, but very complex.

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
Adobe Premiere Elements hasn't failed me yet, and it only runs about $99 give or take, a much better price than the $600 or so Pro version.

DoNotDisturb

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
So.. yes.. editing this great tool to make your videos diffrent and unique. Ive just managed to get(hopefully) my editing going on becouse of windows N and Win10 version problems. So far i've used youtubes editor but you cant do much more than cut your videos with it(or i just dont know how to). The question is what software you guys use? Should i go for full editing like music, sound effects and pictures to create something spectacular!? What is too much? :D
i use Sony Vegas Pro 13

KingdomSlayerNav

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
CraziiNav
Sony Vegas 13 pro and After Effects for my videos
Photoshop for all my thumbnail/art editing

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
I use video pad because it is free and easy to use! There are a lot of features with video pad but its not quite as complex as say sony vegas but still very good for a free software!