Gaming Howdy Folks... haha :P

Blazzen

Rising User
Oct 27, 2015
Oregon
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everyone!
My name is Mazen and I am 18 years old that just happens to love to play video games but I'm sure most of you love to play video games too lol xD
I came across freedom a long time ago on their youtube channel, and used to be on here a lot, its been a year since I have return to Freedom and all I can say now is that I am really happy to be back on youtube and on freedom, since I have new channel on youtube and new account on here. Its been at least a year since I been on here so I wasn't sure if I needed to make a introduction again or not but I decided why not anyway..
The reason I joined the forums on here was because so I can have the opportunity to meet interesting awesome people on here and make new friendships with other youtubers on here!
I don't really have much hobbies to say but I have one main hobby that is pretty much common to everyone which is non-stop gaming xD
My favorite food happens to be spaghetti! I love spaghetti just as much as Mario loves spaghetti so I love it that much!
I started Youtube only because I love gaming and I wanted to show people how I get through games which is why I shall be doing walkthroughs in my channel! :D
I run a gaming channel C:
The kind of content that I will be uploading in my channel will be Nintendo games, Indie horror games, and games with a couple of friends
I haven't really posted any videos yet but I will say that I am going to start my first video today and it will be uploaded by today too!
Here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM3WSbicvMXGj5_CBGX1Bgg

And if you are curious on why I disappeared for a long time is that, well I was going through tough times in school, making sure I get good grades and top of that my brother sold his gaming laptop so I really couldn't be able to make any videos any more with no computer. But I can say now that it won't happen again because this TIME I have my own laptop and I graduated from high school so I am golden C:

Btw Its nice to meet you all!
Its great to be back on here! [:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Glad to have you here Mazen! :D we really looking forward for your first video because we want to see what are you all about , and what types of games do you play! :D

Can't wait to see you upload , and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! just make sure that you make it good and clear for us man! :D

Reactions: Blazzen

Blazzen

Rising User
Oct 27, 2015
Oregon
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Glad to have you here Mazen! :D we really looking forward for your first video because we want to see what are you all about , and what types of games do you play! :D

Can't wait to see you upload , and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! just make sure that you make it good and clear for us man! :D

Thanks man! I won't let you guys down! [: