Gaming Howdy ladies and gentleman

TheCaptainWalrus

New User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Mike
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Searching for a community, I found this and i'm loving every second of it!
What made you join our forums?: TO open myself up to others
What are your hobbies?: Sports, Baseball ,Hockey, Creative games, action, and trying(and failing) to be excellent
What is your favorite food? I don't know I could answer that with a solid 100% choice
Why did you start YouTube? When I was very young, maybe 14, I stopped and I finally think I want to stick around
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be somebody, something, to make others happy, in whatever way I can
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming based channel, I may do other stuff, but right now its mostly gaming.
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly gaming, more creative games, slower paced than stuff But I play almost anything!
When do you upload?: I try to get 5 videos a week in.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVZ8NQRN8TLczYIvDdlQgA

I guess you could say I started from Humble beginnings, as a younger kid I often looked up gaming videos on youtube in my freetime to have some fun. I decided later that that was something I could enjoy doing, and I could maybe make a difference in something doing that. I was only about 14 and it just didnt work, I didnt think I was at a right age to attract people. I waited four years and here I am today, trying to make a difference still, making people have an enjoyable experience. I love doing this, even if it is a bit challenging. But I know I never back down from a challenge. Thats my motto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ross L Designs

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name: Mike
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Searching for a community, I found this and i'm loving every second of it!
What made you join our forums?: TO open myself up to others
What are your hobbies?: Sports, Baseball ,Hockey, Creative games, action, and trying(and failing) to be excellent
What is your favorite food? I don't know I could answer that with a solid 100% choice
Why did you start YouTube? When I was very young, maybe 14, I stopped and I finally think I want to stick around
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be somebody, something, to make others happy, in whatever way I can
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming based channel, I may do other stuff, but right now its mostly gaming.
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly gaming, more creative games, slower paced than stuff But I play almost anything!
When do you upload?: I try to get 5 videos a week in.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVZ8NQRN8TLczYIvDdlQgA

I guess you could say I started from Humble beginnings, as a younger kid I often looked up gaming videos on youtube in my freetime to have some fun. I decided later that that was something I could enjoy doing, and I could maybe make a difference in something doing that. I was only about 14 and it just didnt work, I didnt think I was at a right age to attract people. I waited four years and here I am today, trying to make a difference still, making people have an enjoyable experience. I love doing this, even if it is a bit challenging. But I know I never back down from a challenge. Thats my motto.
Heya Captain ^^

Making people happy can be an admirable thing indeed! Gaming is the most common here, but if you can help motivate others, you'd be an amazing fit here :p