Comedy HOW'S IT HANGIN' FORUM FAMILY!

Lightskin ProductionYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I would love to take this time to introduce myself, (of course, if that's okay with you.The reader.) Well you're still here so that means you must be really curious on who I am (that or you're just bored.) My name is Braxton Hooks, I am 19 years young and I'm currently in college, I have a YT channel that goes by the name of........Lightskin Productions! It's a gaming/skit/challenge channel. Now, I know what you're thinking "Dude, I can careless about your channel ! Am I right? But wait, there's more to it! I aspire to make people laugh or smile. I absolutely despise sad faces, I believe everyone deserves happiness. So I Make videos to get a smile out of someone. If I even get ONE smile, I'm happy. So in all seriousness, if you're ever having a bad day just know, itll get better. ITLL ALWAYS GET BETTER!:)

If youre still here, i truly wish you have a great day ! (Or not depending on the time youre reading this LOL!)

DUECES!

Attachments

• Untitled design (1).jpg
    Untitled design (1).jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
That's One of the better intros. :)

Hi Welcome to freedom.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be Sure to fill out your profile and Upload a Picture so you stand out and look better on these forums.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Lightskin ProductionYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
NEED A SMILE IM YOUR GUY!!! WELL NOT REALLY YOUR GUY BC IM SINGLE.......BUT UM YEAH YOU GET ME !!!..........i hope lol ENJOY AND SHOW SOME LOVE

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I would love to take this time to introduce myself, (of course, if that's okay with you.The reader.) Well you're still here so that means you must be really curious on who I am (that or you're just bored.) My name is Braxton Hooks, I am 19 years young and I'm currently in college, I have a YT channel that goes by the name of........Lightskin Productions! It's a gaming/skit/challenge channel. Now, I know what you're thinking "Dude, I can careless about your channel ! Am I right? But wait, there's more to it! I aspire to make people laugh or smile. I absolutely despise sad faces, I believe everyone deserves happiness. So I Make videos to get a smile out of someone. If I even get ONE smile, I'm happy. So in all seriousness, if you're ever having a bad day just know, itll get better. ITLL ALWAYS GET BETTER!:)

If youre still here, i truly wish you have a great day ! (Or not depending on the time youre reading this LOL!)

DUECES!
Welcome to freedom, and I just want to say that I love your dedication and attitude as a youtuber my friend! make sure to always stay adamant on your emotions because you will grow just like that! Well welcome to freedom and make sure to check out the george show!

Lightskin ProductionYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom, and I just want to say that I love your dedication and attitude as a youtuber my friend! make sure to always stay adamant on your emotions because you will grow just like that! Well welcome to freedom and make sure to check out the george show!
You're absolutely right!!!! Thanks!