89Nas

New User
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
Name: 89Nas
Where are you from?: Las Vegas, Sin City baby!
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!?: I was watching some video tutorials, and stumbled on a video that talked about how to grow your channel without selling out for subs and Freedom was mentioned in that video. Thought it was a good idea for a channel like myself.
What made you join our forums?: It gave me a chance to find other smaller youtubers like myself, and interact with everyone.
What are your hobbies?: Eating, sleeping, making videos, all kinds of sports, making music.
What is your favorite food?: Mexican food, without a doubt..
Why did you start YouTube?: I've been watching youtube for about 6 years at this point, I was interested in making videos when I was in high school but didn't have the equipment to get me started. Now that I have it all and realize that this is still something I wanted to do, I knew I had to pursue it.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream to solidify my name in the books, no matter where that may be.
What kind of channel do you run?: I am a primarily sports games channel with some side games and gta thrown in there.
What kind of content do you upload? Sports games and some other games depending on popularity and how interested I am in them/.
When do you upload?: I do my best to upload everyday or every other day.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxkrNPSamnh2JUX92yQNYw

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Appreciate the love fam! Just plan on working hard, doing what I have to to get bigger. This has been my dream for years, I'm glad my time has finally come.

I agree dude , same dream as well , if you work hard you will get there , if you need any help let me know :)

89Nas

New User
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
I agree dude , same dream as well , if you work hard you will get there , if you need any help let me know :)
No probs my man, I definitely will, message me your Skype maybe we can talk about a video together or something. You are a cool dude, so I'm going to subscribe to you as well :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
No probs my man, I definitely will, message me your Skype maybe we can talk about a video together or something. You are a cool dude, so I'm going to subscribe to you as well :)

I need to get skype , never had it but everyone does xD , I will as soon as I get it lol , cheers dude , your cool to bro :)