GFX I am Josh

Josh0238

New User
Feb 9, 2016
EU
twitter.com
YouTube
Josh0238
Hello guys and girls my name is josh im a freelance designer that loves to help out when i have time and to ge better at what i do ive started makin videos and free artwork at my channel im 59 subscribers strong and i love spending time recording tutorials that i never upload because of some issues with me just simply bieng too scared of what people might think of it but now im inviting you to join me and maybe give me some feed back that can help me get over it :) so i hope to see you soon

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys and girls my name is josh im a freelance designer that loves to help out when i have time and to ge better at what i do ive started makin videos and free artwork at my channel im 59 subscribers strong and i love spending time recording tutorials that i never upload because of some issues with me just simply bieng too scared of what people might think of it but now im inviting you to join me and maybe give me some feed back that can help me get over it :) so i hope to see you soon
Heya Josh, there are a ton of guys and girls here. Do you happen to give away free art? People love to get some artwork done for their channels on here! I understand being scared on what people might think. The pubic can change a way people act at times. I always suggest to dance, like nobody is looking ^^