Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello GUYS,
I upload video about tech it is just tech. I upload about Smartphone, computer, Reviewing things, make android look dope and many other thing and i am really enjoying doing youtube the best thing is meeting other pepoles and talking with them. Some times My channel and videos i upload Are very Helpful so plz check me out here is my youtube: Abdullah the tech master ( i was not ebale to paste my link have no idea why )

And let me check you out if you want plz leave your youtube channel link below so i can check you out. and also if you want to do collab i am down for it everytime so just hit me up and i will be there.

We can Live Call on Google hangout or skype and make a video about it.

Thanks For your time :)

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello GUYS,
I upload video about tech it is just tech. I upload about Smartphone, computer, Reviewing things, make android look dope and many other thing and i am really enjoying doing youtube the best thing is meeting other pepoles and talking with them. Some times My channel and videos i upload Are very Helpful so plz check me out here is my youtube: Abdullah the tech master ( i was not ebale to paste my link have no idea why )

And let me check you out if you want plz leave your youtube channel link below so i can check you out. and also if you want to do collab i am down for it everytime so just hit me up and i will be there.

We can Live Call on Google hangout or skype and make a video about it.

Thanks For your time :)
Hello to you as well Tech ^^ It's nice that everyone is so friendly here lately. What do you enjoy reviewing most often? I've been trying to get the hang of reviewing games myself.