VLOG I am new to freedom

lazy boy Rider

New User
Feb 9, 2016
hey guys my name is lazy boy Rider
and I am a motorbike blogger at the moment I am waiting for a new microphone to come in
and also I am new to the YouTube seen as well

and here is a few samples what I do

I hope you guys like these couple of videos
and I'm looking forward to your responses
like what we say in the motorbike scene is right safe :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Hello Lazy Boy Rider! Welcome to the Freedom forums, it's always great to see new faces around. What made you decide to start youtube, and join Freedom? Did you start off thinking you would go for a motorbike channel, or did you think about doing any other type of channels?

Reactions: lazy boy Rider

lazy boy Rider

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Hello Lazy Boy Rider! Welcome to the Freedom forums, it's always great to see new faces around. What made you decide to start youtube, and join Freedom? Did you start off thinking you would go for a motorbike channel, or did you think about doing any other type of channels?

thank you for the Welcome :)
to answer your question I used to be a gamer
I had one channel what was sort of successful I had a post on my channel to join freedom when freedom first started
but you gotta admit yourself running a gamer channel keeping up to date with everything is very hard work
the years I spent running the channel was just getting on top of me so I shut it down :(
and the reason why shut down my channel was a lot of people asking me for sub4sub
I am a truly a big Believer if somebody likes your content on your channel they will subscribe :)

the reason why I went into motorbike blogger :)
because I had a crash myself
and I was very lucky to walk away from it
so in theory I'm just recording so anything like that happens in the future I have got it recorded
so in the meantime I may as well have fun doing it :p

Reactions: 1SB2Gamer