Entertainment I am Newbie :)Let's be Youtube friends!

Bellaz XXS

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Lucy
My Channel name is Bellaz XXS
Where are you from?:Taiwan~
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? EMAIL!
What made you join our forums?:The benefits and communities!
What are your hobbies?:Golfing, Make videos, listen to music
What is your favorite food? shushi!!
Why did you start YouTube? Becasue Youtube is my therapy !!
What is your biggest dream? Become successful on youtube :p
What kind of channel do you run?: Travel, Food, Animations, Drawings
How frequently do you upload?: Daily!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Lucy
My Channel name is Bellaz XXS
Where are you from?:Taiwan~
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? EMAIL!
What made you join our forums?:The benefits and communities!
What are your hobbies?:Golfing, Make videos, listen to music
What is your favorite food? shushi!!
Why did you start YouTube? Becasue Youtube is my therapy !!
What is your biggest dream? Become successful on youtube :p
What kind of channel do you run?: Travel, Food, Animations, Drawings
How frequently do you upload?: Daily!
Taiwan is a nice place, I haven't been anywhere near there before though! I had a few friends from there a long time ago though. How did freedom contact you over email? The forums definitely have a way of benefiting people, especially when you can work with other members! Becoming successful on youtube may take time, but I hope the best for you Bellaz!

Bellaz XXS

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Taiwan is a nice place, I haven't been anywhere near there before though! I had a few friends from there a long time ago though. How did freedom contact you over email? The forums definitely have a way of benefiting people, especially when you can work with other members! Becoming successful on youtube may take time, but I hope the best for you Bellaz!

i just joined! but now I do not know what to do next, like how can I get more views and how can I meet new people? I dont know how to use and where to go! it is so confusing !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i just joined! but now I do not know what to do next, like how can I get more views and how can I meet new people? I dont know how to use and where to go! it is so confusing !
You can easily meet people on the collaboration forums. I understand how overwhelming everything can be when you first start out. I sent the link below so you can see where it's at. You can post on other people's threads, or make your very own if you're daring! As for getting views, it takes a bit of time to get everything situated as well. Finding the right style of videos is important, having a channel trailer is vital, and when people come to your channel, they will want something from their viewing experience. Figure out what that is, and you're leagues ahead of everybody else!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Bellaz XXS

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
You can easily meet people on the collaboration forums. I understand how overwhelming everything can be when you first start out. I sent the link below so you can see where it's at. You can post on other people's threads, or make your very own if you're daring! As for getting views, it takes a bit of time to get everything situated as well. Finding the right style of videos is important, having a channel trailer is vital, and when people come to your channel, they will want something from their viewing experience. Figure out what that is, and you're leagues ahead of everybody else!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

thank you so much for helping me out!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Lucy , Welcome to freedom :)

first your sub button shows an error , make sure to copy only the last part of your youtube link :)

I have heard that Taiwan is a very nice place :) Ive never really played golf but would like to give it ago , you play competitive ?

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

your channel seems very cool :)

subscribed :)