Gaming I am Valoryze! Gaming youtuber 3 vids/week

Valoryze

Rising User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys!

Hi! I am Valoryze or Brendan. I am a gaming youtuber who has been producing content for just over 2 months or so. I work extremely hard and try to put out the best content possible. I put out 3 videos a week and try to put out not only relevant but entertaining content. If you enjoy content about games then feel free to check me out :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

How are you finding black ops 3 ?

Reactions: Valoryze

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I enjoy it. It is mainly background for videos as it is simply fun to play but it's not one of my favorite games

Ah fair enough , Its one of my main games but I love assassins creed to :) what is your main game ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I d

I do love assassins creed. However, the second The Division comes out it will consume me hahaha. I couldn't get enough of the beta

OMG it so GOOD isn't it !!!!!!! I cant wait for it , I'm gonna be like you I think playing it so much , I played the alpha and beta and dam its good , cant get enough of it

Valoryze

Rising User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
OMG it so GOOD isn't it !!!!!!! I cant wait for it , I'm gonna be like you I think playing it so much , I played the alpha and beta and dam its good , cant get enough of it
Yeah I've been hyped since E3 2013 haha. If you're on XB1 we could play together

Reactions: Prology