Gaming I Came From Nothing To This

The Betrayer

New User
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey my name is Kieran, I was a young boy when I seen these big subscribers (at the time) getting loads of views and really good comments.
I had a big family and money was an issue but as I said I seen these big youtubers and they inspired me to make videos but I couldn't I am now 22 years of age and I have a small and cheap set up I have 2 kids but youtube is still my dream with these youtubers inspiring me then I would Still be at this I have had many youtube channels over the years and all have failed but this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuryCcK8rpZHxsbTMfOyJvw is the only one that has grown to 160+ subs one day I hope to be receiving my 100k youtube play button and I understand it takes ages to get it.
when I joined freedom I was so happy as they are my first ever partnership, I left my laptop lying round as I was sorting my youtube out and my 2 year old son unpartnered me and it was till a month later I realised.
I was soon messaging freedom on twitter and they were very help full and understanding and got me partnered back up with in a few days after they done there check I can see my self being part of this freedom family for a while and all I am trying to say is I would love you all to be part of mine so heres my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuryCcK8rpZHxsbTMfOyJvw but hey don't sub if you don't want to am not going to force you into anything peace BetrayerPlaysHD(Kieran)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

DUDE you better work hard on your dreams because i really share the same story , but without having kids , but i am a dreamer since i was 7 , and i always strive to make my dreams come true , and i think you're in the right direction , and i say that because you have a great channel with great content , but remember that this takes time , i always remind myself that. Moreover, enjoy yourself , and don't get involved with YouTube for the wrong reasons because a lot of people i know did that , and they ended up giving up , and just moved on with their lives m, so just enjoy yourself man , and i wish you nothiug , but good luck man , and REALLY GOOD JOB ON THE CHANNEL! :D

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is Kieran, I was a young boy when I seen these big subscribers (at the time) getting loads of views and really good comments.
I had a big family and money was an issue but as I said I seen these big youtubers and they inspired me to make videos but I couldn't I am now 22 years of age and I have a small and cheap set up I have 2 kids but youtube is still my dream with these youtubers inspiring me then I would Still be at this I have had many youtube channels over the years and all have failed but this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuryCcK8rpZHxsbTMfOyJvw is the only one that has grown to 160+ subs one day I hope to be receiving my 100k youtube play button and I understand it takes ages to get it.
when I joined freedom I was so happy as they are my first ever partnership, I left my laptop lying round as I was sorting my youtube out and my 2 year old son unpartnered me and it was till a month later I realised.
I was soon messaging freedom on twitter and they were very help full and understanding and got me partnered back up with in a few days after they done there check I can see my self being part of this freedom family for a while and all I am trying to say is I would love you all to be part of mine so heres my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuryCcK8rpZHxsbTMfOyJvw but hey don't sub if you don't want to am not going to force you into anything peace BetrayerPlaysHD(Kieran)
Hey man, sorry to hear about your situation, although i'm glad that you're still managing to find inspiration from something you're passionate about. For that, I think i'll check your stuff out :D. Welcome to freedom!

The Betrayer

New User
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, sorry to hear about your situation, although i'm glad that you're still managing to find inspiration from something you're passionate about. For that, I think i'll check your stuff out :D. Welcome to freedom!
thanks man I have subbed you

The Betrayer

New User
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

DUDE you better work hard on your dreams because i really share the same story , but without having kids , but i am a dreamer since i was 7 , and i always strive to make my dreams come true , and i think you're in the right direction , and i say that because you have a great channel with great content , but remember that this takes time , i always remind myself that. Moreover, enjoy yourself , and don't get involved with YouTube for the wrong reasons because a lot of people i know did that , and they ended up giving up , and just moved on with their lives m, so just enjoy yourself man , and i wish you nothiug , but good luck man , and REALLY GOOD JOB ON THE CHANNEL! :D
thanks I subbed

The Betrayer

New User
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
Reactions: Prology