I have a question?

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Im trying to enable fan funding to my account and it says im not eligible because fan funding is not available in my networks country, why is that? Im located in the US btw.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Im trying to enable fan funding to my account and it says im not eligible because fan funding is not available in my networks country, why is that? Im located in the US btw.
The network is located in the Philippines, Fan Funding is not available there yet. When it is available there, it will be made the same for all partners.

Reactions: MMLY

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
YouTube viewers hate it when a YouTuber is gunning for money. You must keep in mind YouTube is a hobby before all else, any money you earn is simply a bonus. Nothing more, nothing less.

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
YouTube viewers hate it when a YouTuber is gunning for money. You must keep in mind YouTube is a hobby before all else, any money you earn is simply a bonus. Nothing more, nothing less.
Its a hobby for me but one of the main reasons why is because im in college and will be going to a university next year and hoping to at least get some money for school. College aint cheap lol.