Solved I have a verification problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Benja03

New User
Sep 22, 2014
Hello, my problem is that I recently connected my youtube channel with freedom and the email with which I requested the partner no longer exists. I already changed the mail but I do not know how to send the confirmation back. If anyone can help me I appreciate it! I await your answers!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As fa as I am aware you would need to contact the support team to get this changed by them - and then they will be able to send you a new verification email. You can contact them by submitting a ticket at www.support.tm.

If you can log into your Freedom dashboard you should also be able to change the email associated with your account by going to your profile tab on the left side of the screen and then clicking on the "edit profile" button and changing the associated email address. Once this is changed it should then automatically send a new verification email to that address - please be aware this could also go into your junk / spam folder so be sure to check there as well.

If you have any other questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.