Music I HAVE ARRIVED :)

Hey guys, I go by Tre
I got an email to join Freedom and thought, why not look into it.. read and watched alot of good things on YT about freedom, so I applied

I make rap music, compared to eminem.. but recently i have been more focused on Paranormal.. I post up EVPS, Ghostbox evidence, anything to do with spirit communication.. My mother passed away in April of this year, and she knew I was into spirit communication so she said she would reach me if, and when she passed.. it was sudden when she passed.. didnt know it was coming :(

But, I have since recorded her voice 100% and its on my channel.. using an app called Echovox-R it takes whatever you say.. or what the mic picks up and echos it.. plays it back reversed and all chopped up.. so it was only recording my voice.. and all of a sudden i hear her voice.. I was instantly blown away.. I have some GREAT paranormal evidence.. everytime I record with my digital recorder in my home.. can be pure silence, ill play it back and there will be voices that were recorded answering my questions, or talking to me.. saying relevant things.. its crazy

i have a great love for music, and trying to figure out whats after this life we live

I just need help in getting my channel to grow

any tips any of you can give me would be great.. I am getting a camera soon, alot of my videos are just audio of what I have recorded and script to read along, or audio of me explaining.. i have a cam.. but its not great quality

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @chris bogie,

Welcome to Freedom!! I am sorry to hear about your mother's death, that must be very tragic. But it's good that you make music (rap). I actually like rap as well. My favourite rapper is Childish Gambino and I also listen to Chance the Rapper, Logic, A$AP Rocky, Travi$ Scott, Kanye, J.Cole, Lecrae, Drake, Joey Bada$$, Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, and Jay-Z. Pretty long list haha :D

Could you provide a link to your channel? I would like to see your content!

Thanks!

Thank you.. i have added it.. I have my music and paranormal stuff in different play lists.. so whichever u guys are interested in.. feel free to check it out..[DOUBLEPOST=1449497486][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @chris bogie,

Welcome to Freedom!! I am sorry to hear about your mother's death, that must be very tragic. But it's good that you make music (rap). I actually like rap as well. My favourite rapper is Childish Gambino and I also listen to Chance the Rapper, Logic, A$AP Rocky, Travi$ Scott, Kanye, J.Cole, Lecrae, Drake, Joey Bada$$, Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, and Jay-Z. Pretty long list haha :D

Could you provide a link to your channel? I would like to see your content!

Thanks!
Thank you. If you are interested in hearing proof of me recording my moms voice, here is that video
it blew me away.. there is a guy in the paranormal field named STEVE HUFF.. i also have a diss track on him, and the guy that makes his apps anthony sanchez lol i am also a battle rapper.. i used to be an admin on their facebook page and found out those guys are frauds[DOUBLEPOST=1449498073][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe u guys could help me out with something.. on my freedom dashboard it says this msg
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

but, when i go to my dashboard on youtube, it says YOUTUBE PARTNER.. also when i go to my channel settings at the top where my username is it only says PARTNER VERIFIED
so, i think that means I have not been partnered yet with freedom, is that correct? i watched a video that showed u had to go to your dashboard, click on tell me more and accept, i dont see that

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you.. i have added it.. I have my music and paranormal stuff in different play lists.. so whichever u guys are interested in.. feel free to check it out..[DOUBLEPOST=1449497486][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you. If you are interested in hearing proof of me recording my moms voice, here is that video
it blew me away.. there is a guy in the paranormal field named STEVE HUFF.. i also have a diss track on him, and the guy that makes his apps anthony sanchez lol i am also a battle rapper.. i used to be an admin on their facebook page and found out those guys are frauds[DOUBLEPOST=1449498073][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe u guys could help me out with something.. on my freedom dashboard it says this msg
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

but, when i go to my dashboard on youtube, it says YOUTUBE PARTNER.. also when i go to my channel settings at the top where my username is it only says PARTNER VERIFIED
so, i think that means I have not been partnered yet with freedom, is that correct? i watched a video that showed u had to go to your dashboard, click on tell me more and accept, i dont see that
If it says Youtube Partner then you not linked with freedom as it must say Network: Freedom. You may have to contact freedom.support.tm about this matter.

My dream was always to make music.. alot of people tell me that I should be famous.. which I take as a great compliment.. the thing holding me back is beats.. i used to make my own beats, but alot of my music on my yt is using others beats, which is cool, but u cant make money on them.. if you guy know anyone that makes beats ill start making music again..

but as far as the paranormal.. its crazy cause LITERALLY everytime I record i get voices.. for instance, i was speaking to my mom a wk or so back (her spirit) I had been offered a promotion at work to be a leader of a dept. I work for amazon. I have never been a leader before at work... so i was nervous about it.. i was using the echovox 3.0 and i had it muted while i was talking, trying to tell her about it.. as soon as I unmuted.. LITERALLY the first thing that came out was YOU MAY LEAD PEOPLE NICELY

I did a session after I had done the new job a few days, saying how good i was doing, and how employees was bragging on me cause I am nice, but assertive at the same time.. this time I was using a ghostbox.. for those that dont know.. a ghostbox is a radio that sweeps through stations really fast.. fast enough that its all jumbled up.. then i heard YOU ARE GOOD WITH..... PEOPLE.. ALL PEOPLE

that is my newest video on my YT channel.. it blew me away

To this day.. I dont know where they are.. i am no closer to explaining how they can hear me, see me, and even read my mind.. and yours for that matter.. I can ask a number that im thinking.. play it back and they will say the number, or word that im thinking in my head.. its amazing

I cant wait to get a really good camera so I can start getting video evidence as well