Solved I have problems with freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Freedom Community i just wanted to ask you a question.
when will i get paid i haven't got paid in 3 months i'v linked my paypal and my channel was created on August, 28 2016 so if you can help me please tell me why i cant get paid and my friend just told me that he just got paid thanks :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
when will i get paid i haven't got paid in 3 months i'v linked my paypal and my channel was created on August, 28 2016 so if you can help me please tell me why i cant get paid and my friend just told me that he just got paid thanks :)
Hey @TGS - TheGamingSection,

Please wait a day and see if you'll get paid during the next bit of time, as they can't roll out payments to everyone at the same time. If they haven't arrived until then, open a Support ticket (pm me using the link below this post to get help with that) and put the ticket ID here so staff may forward it.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You will get paid at the end of the two month period from when you were officially partnered with the Freedom network. For example if it is showing that you partnered with Freedom on August 28th (you can check this in your Youtube status and features page) then you should have already recieved your first payment - as this would have been at the end of October

Because it would of been your first payment you may need to accept it on paypal - as this is something that I also had to do. Could you please check that this payment is showing on your Freedom dashboard - your especially looking for any payment labelled for October or sooner than that. Also as mentioned above could I also ask you to log into your paypal account and check to make sure you haven't got a notification on there in which you have to accept the payment please.

Other than that if you still have not be paid what is owed - and feel free to include a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard earnings so we can check this - then you could always request a catch-up payment which normally takes a few days to process and that should get all the money owed to you sent to you :) - As touched on by LW001 Freedom does roll out payments at the end of the month so if you do need to go down the catch up payment route it might be best to wait a day or two just to make sure that your payment for September (which would be paid at the end of this month) hasn't gone through for you first

If you need anymore help please don't hesitate to get in touch

Upvote 0

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

Yea if you havent received a payment by now I would just check to see if you got a email saying you got paid a certain amount and also it might be low depending on your channel or if they payment would have been so low that the 60% didnt actully = 0.01

Upvote 0

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Yea if you havent received a payment by now I would just check to see if you got a email saying you got paid a certain amount and also it might be low depending on your channel or if they payment would have been so low that the 60% didnt actully = 0.01
i already got paid a couple of hours ago but thanks for replying i got $0.04 i hope i get some more in the future like $0.14 or like $1[DOUBLEPOST=1480487834][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will get paid at the end of the two month period from when you were officially partnered with the Freedom network. For example if it is showing that you partnered with Freedom on August 28th (you can check this in your Youtube status and features page) then you should have already recieved your first payment - as this would have been at the end of October

Because it would of been your first payment you may need to accept it on paypal - as this is something that I also had to do. Could you please check that this payment is showing on your Freedom dashboard - your especially looking for any payment labelled for October or sooner than that. Also as mentioned above could I also ask you to log into your paypal account and check to make sure you haven't got a notification on there in which you have to accept the payment please.

Other than that if you still have not be paid what is owed - and feel free to include a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard earnings so we can check this - then you could always request a catch-up payment which normally takes a few days to process and that should get all the money owed to you sent to you :) - As touched on by LW001 Freedom does roll out payments at the end of the month so if you do need to go down the catch up payment route it might be best to wait a day or two just to make sure that your payment for September (which would be paid at the end of this month) hasn't gone through for you first

thanks for replying i already got paid :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480487870][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @TGS - TheGamingSection,

Please wait a day and see if you'll get paid during the next bit of time, as they can't roll out payments to everyone at the same time. If they haven't arrived until then, open a Support ticket (pm me using the link below this post to get help with that) and put the ticket ID here so staff may forward it.
i got paid like a couple of hours ago[DOUBLEPOST=1480487921][/DOUBLEPOST]

btw how can i get my own custom link for my channel i have reached 100 subs

Upvote 0

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ok thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1480665418][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey it didnt work actually it says: Custom URL claiming is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please check back in a few days to claim your URL. so can you please help me with that
As your message said because of scheduled maintenance you just have to wait a few days until you can claim your custom URL - there isn't anything else we can do to speed this up for you or to help even more than we have :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.