Solved I have to wait 1 Month for a Channel Review??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Scourge

New User
Aug 20, 2018
YouTube
I'm a tad bit confused. So long story short the last network dropped me for legit no reason after YouTube required networks to do a clean sweep of partners. I applied to freedom and according to multiple articles and posts it states it should take no longer than 4 business days to recieve an invitation via the YT dashboard. I was sitting at around 6+ business days so I decided to contact a rep about it and they stated that I have to wait an entire month for my channel to be manually reviewed. Like what?

I don't necessarily have a problem with waiting but I don't like being misled information when an entire post states it should only be 4 days max. My channel already has an active adsense running on it but getting finessed by the revenue split with adsense is nerve-racking. I've got a solid 4.2K subs with almost 8,000 hours total lifetime hours watched so I'm obviously well over the "YouTube Requirement." Just curious why there are official articles stating different misleading information?

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I'm a tad bit confused. So long story short the last network dropped me for legit no reason after YouTube required networks to do a clean sweep of partners. I applied to freedom and according to multiple articles and posts it states it should take no longer than 4 business days to recieve an invitation via the YT dashboard. I was sitting at around 6+ business days so I decided to contact a rep about it and they stated that I have to wait an entire month for my channel to be manually reviewed. Like what?

I don't necessarily have a problem with waiting but I don't like being misled information when an entire post states it should only be 4 days max. My channel already has an active adsense running on it but getting finessed by the revenue split with adsense is nerve-racking. I've got a solid 4.2K subs with almost 8,000 hours total lifetime hours watched so I'm obviously well over the "YouTube Requirement." Just curious why there are official articles stating different misleading information?

Best thing is to connect support [email protected]

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It used to be that they could review channels rather quickly, and this was normally around the 4 day mark. However now under the new requirements, networks needs to do a more in depth review of your channel, hence why its going to take at least a month for a review of your channel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.