Solved I joined Freedom, How often my channel is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNLTG

New User
Feb 3, 2016
I joined Freedom, How often my channel is approved. And linker to the network

Reactions: LW

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
After requesting to join Freedom! every channel gets reviewed, taking 2-3 days, currently about a week. Ensure you have monetization enabled through AdSense, no Strikes, a small amount of claims if any and a few public videos. After that you will get an Email from Freedom! regarding the status of your Partner Application.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Normally it doesn't take that long, as mentioned by LW001 normally around 2-3 days however they are dealing with a bit of a backlog at the minute and may take a bit longer. I don't have an estimation on how long as this estimation could change depending on how quickly the applications are processed and if they (the support team that deal with applications) need any more information from the channel in question.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also in regards to the "recent content" it would depend on when you last upload was, and in a way how often you upload. As periods on inactivity can restrict or prohibit you from joining Freedom - as inactive members are often removed from the network[DOUBLEPOST=1490790048][/DOUBLEPOST]
How to contact them.
You can submit a ticket to them via www.support.tm or email them via [email protected] :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DNLTG
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
1 month ago I did not post new videos for personal reasons. Does that affect participation?
That shouldn't effect your participation in the Freedom Network though they might need more recent videos in order to review. As such it may be best to release a few new videos first and then inform support so they will be able to review those new videos.

Upvote 0

DNLTG

New User
Feb 3, 2016
That shouldn't effect your participation in the Freedom Network though they might need more recent videos in order to review. As such it may be best to release a few new videos first and then inform support so they will be able to review those new videos.
Yes, Thanks for support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.