Gaming I Joined the Freedom Family

Zomaotic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2018
YouTube
Zomaotic
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Zomaotic. I have recently joined the Freedom Family because i truly believe its the best. I love to play video games with friends and make videos of our experiences for viewers. I want to thank freedom for accepting my request to join freedom and I plan to stay for a while. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all later in the next video. Reply to my thread to see whats up <3

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Awesome, welcome to the Freedom! Family. :D Be sure to put your channel in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts. ;)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Zomaotic. I have recently joined the Freedom Family because i truly believe its the best. I love to play video games with friends and make videos of our experiences for viewers. I want to thank freedom for accepting my request to join freedom and I plan to stay for a while. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all later in the next video. Reply to my thread to see whats up <3
Welcome to the Community :)

What games are you currently working on?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I currently just play multiplayer games on ps4, but might start doing some campaign to like cod ww2 and star wars battlefront 2
Own a Ps4 as well but currently into the single-player games. Play a lot of Final Fantasy XIV (MMORPG) wich from today i take a small break from to complete some other playthroughs