Subscriber Milestone I JUST HIT 3000 SUBS!

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
I did it! I hit 3000 subscribers on my gaming youtube channel!

I won't bore you guys with my life story, but two years of working hard actually netted me this victory! Constant uploading to extremely strict schedules, 900 videos- there's actually a really complicated story involving 5 years of work, quitting, and returning refreshed and ready to own- but I did it!

It actually happened during a livestream. I was going to stream until I hit 3000, but 15 minutes in, a viewer linked me to a Live Youtube Sub Count and it stated I'd already hit 3000- youtube just hadn't updated yet. It was insane, so I got a live, shocked reaction on camera! XDD

I love everything about youtube. I love everything about my amazing, adorable community that calls themselves Potato Buddies. They're loving, kind, and they have game nights, and it's so much fun!

themasterk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I did it! I hit 3000 subscribers on my gaming youtube channel!

I won't bore you guys with my life story, but two years of working hard actually netted me this victory! Constant uploading to extremely strict schedules, 900 videos- there's actually a really complicated story involving 5 years of work, quitting, and returning refreshed and ready to own- but I did it!

It actually happened during a livestream. I was going to stream until I hit 3000, but 15 minutes in, a viewer linked me to a Live Youtube Sub Count and it stated I'd already hit 3000- youtube just hadn't updated yet. It was insane, so I got a live, shocked reaction on camera! XDD

I love everything about youtube. I love everything about my amazing, adorable community that calls themselves Potato Buddies. They're loving, kind, and they have game nights, and it's so much fun!
Congrats :)

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
wow - I am totally jelly - something to aspire to for sure..

I am at 220 at the moment..

It took me two years, so it wasn't easy X3 Technically it took my 5 years, with several bouts of quitting... but I gained literally 1500 subs over the course of two years. ^_^ I'm almost at 1000 videos- it's been a crazy as all hell push and ride.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
It took me two years, so it wasn't easy X3 Technically it took my 5 years, with several bouts of quitting... but I gained literally 1500 subs over the course of two years. ^_^ I'm almost at 1000 videos- it's been a crazy as all hell push and ride.

yeah I think the key is to just keep at it - and most importantly to just keep making videos..