Comedy I make PROFESSIONAL Satire Content on Youtube!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello my name is MLGBae and I make Satire content on Youtube! I would like to make Satire content as far as possible but I don't have many subs or viewers ATM and that's why I am making this post! Hope you ENJOY my content that I spend over 3 hours per video on :)

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlP17OSyJomD-sxBPQ4X3Q

Welcome to the family Jusia, What are you goal for youtube in the future and how you found about Freedom! ?

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Jusia, What are you goal for youtube in the future and how you found about Freedom! ?
Well my goal is be able to get a loyal fanbase that I can comunicate alot with and get opinions from them on my videos! I heard about Freedom from a another Youtuber! What is your goal with Youtube? =)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well my goal is be able to get a loyal fanbase that I can comunicate alot with and get opinions from them on my videos! I heard about Freedom from a another Youtuber! What is your goal with Youtube? =)

Good goals. Mine goals oh boy its alot some is personal, some is fun, some is mine thing lol. but here some mine goals 1. Try have people watch mine and people will understand why I play games 2. Try prove people wrong (Get alot of critism with alot of things), 3. Try prove mine grand parents wrong becuse they agiasnt with playing/makeing games is a living mine opinion it is and 4. try get some money 5. most important is have fun and make new fans :D