PC I NEED A MINECRAFT BUILDER!

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Ace and I make a special series at Christmas every year. This year i'm going to be very busy with college. I need somebody to build me a mansion in Minecraft so that I can record the series with friends sooner rather that later. You will obviously get a big shoutout and you will in some way be featured in the series. If you are interested please reply and we can talk about it :D

chloepetekiller

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Ace and I make a special series at Christmas every year. This year i'm going to be very busy with college. I need somebody to build me a mansion in Minecraft so that I can record the series with friends sooner rather that later. You will obviously get a big shoutout and you will in some way be featured in the series. If you are interested please reply and we can talk about it :D
I would love to give a shot at making you a mansion for minecraft! I play minecraft a lot, and have built many things in the past! I have built a to scale Football Field and Stadium before! I put about 6 hours into it everyday, so I have a lot of practice and time to do it!

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I would love to give a shot at making you a mansion for minecraft! I play minecraft a lot, and have built many things in the past! I have built a to scale Football Field and Stadium before! I put about 6 hours into it everyday, so I have a lot of practice and time to do it!
Thanks for repling, do you have anything you have built in the past that i can see?