Tips & Tricks I Need Help with My Channel!

Glorious

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
I need some tips on how to get more views and subscribers. I'm not trying to grow over night but at least get around 100+ subs a month. I want an audience that likes my videos. Need help getting my channel out there. I've used a bunch of media and it doesn't seem to work that much. Also tags, description and all of that stuff don't seem to help at all. HELP!! :(

finallychurro

New User
Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
finallychurro
How is it going and I have some tips that can help you out. One of the best ways is social media. An example would be to tell your friends or followers to check your video out. However don't command them like, "hey check my video out". Half of the time it won't work. A good way is," If your in lunch and are bored, check this video out and give me some feedback if you liked the video or not". This grabs your followers or friends attention. Another tip is by commenting other people videos on YouTube. Try to find a channel that is similar to your content. Again don't command people to watch your channel because they will avoid checking your channel out. A good example is ," I just saw your video and it was super sweet. I like how you edited your video and I have similar content as well". This sounds way better then,"hey check my channel out". My last tip is to create some cool thumbnails. This works a lot if you make a thumbnail that grabs a viewers attention. Hope this helps and let me know if you need more tips. I am glad to help you at and keep making great content. I liked your channel its really unique and has a lot of potential :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I need some tips on how to get more views and subscribers. I'm not trying to grow over night but at least get around 100+ subs a month. I want an audience that likes my videos. Need help getting my channel out there. I've used a bunch of media and it doesn't seem to work that much. Also tags, description and all of that stuff don't seem to help at all. HELP!! :(
Looking at your channel i see a couple things you could add to the home screen wich are custom TABS. With this i mean Uploads, Populair Uploads, Playlists or a custom set of playlists to draw attention.
Besides that get social on Twitter with like-minded gamers and grow your network that way.
Last but not least and optional a website can give that little extra ^^

Glorious

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
How is it going and I have some tips that can help you out. One of the best ways is social media. An example would be to tell your friends or followers to check your video out. However don't command them like, "hey check my video out". Half of the time it won't work. A good way is," If your in lunch and are bored, check this video out and give me some feedback if you liked the video or not". This grabs your followers or friends attention. Another tip is by commenting other people videos on YouTube. Try to find a channel that is similar to your content. Again don't command people to watch your channel because they will avoid checking your channel out. A good example is ," I just saw your video and it was super sweet. I like how you edited your video and I have similar content as well". This sounds way better then,"hey check my channel out". My last tip is to create some cool thumbnails. This works a lot if you make a thumbnail that grabs a viewers attention. Hope this helps and let me know if you need more tips. I am glad to help you at and keep making great content. I liked your channel its really unique and has a lot of potential :)
Thanks for the tips. I feel like I been doing all of this already and I wish there was a better way to bring traffic to my channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1480106973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking at your channel i see a couple things you could add to the home screen wich are custom TABS. With this i mean Uploads, Populair Uploads, Playlists or a custom set of playlists to draw attention.
Besides that get social on Twitter with like-minded gamers and grow your network that way.
Last but not least and optional a website can give that little extra ^^
Thanks I will try to make my channel seem more attractive.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the tips. I feel like I been doing all of this already and I wish there was a better way to bring traffic to my channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1480106973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks I will try to make my channel seem more attractive.
Sure thing mate, by adding those tabs to your home screen you invite the viewer to check what you offer, besides that don't forget the end screen that is newly added for your video's ;)