I need help..

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
SO recently i started uploading commentary videos and i don't know if i should do it.. Because my channel was mainly about clash of clans but now i changed my channel to a commentary CS:GO. It seems that some of my viewers doesn't like em. I wish i can get some feedback on the recent videos from someone. BUT I REALLY NEED HHELP WHAT SHOULD I DO.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Some people don't like change lol.

Keep uploading both keep current subs/viewers happy and put out new content to attract new viewers and they might even be interested in your other uploads :)

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
Some people don't like change lol.

Keep uploading both keep current subs/viewers happy and put out new content to attract new viewers and they might even be interested in your other uploads :)
i wish i can do that. but the thing is the content i used to upload goes against the Tos so i can't upload them anymore. I think im screwed

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
I'm missing the clue, there are other members on here also making COC content so why is it you can't. Maybe i'm missing the point here...
well i make clash of clans priovate server videos which shows you how to get unlimited gems for free which breaks the terms of service[DOUBLEPOST=1450647503][/DOUBLEPOST]and since nobody consider my commentary as good i dont know what to do. I want to improve but the negativity is destroying me

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
well i make clash of clans priovate server videos which shows you how to get unlimited gems for free which breaks the terms of service[DOUBLEPOST=1450647503][/DOUBLEPOST]and since nobody consider my commentary as good i dont know what to do. I want to improve but the negativity is destroying me
There will always be people who whill talk negative about ones content. Check what it is they are negative about en try for yourself to adjust that. Always follow your own way. It is your channel and your content. Don't let someone else decide how your video's should be.