Service i need some help please.

Myson Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
i would very much appreciate if a channel could help me out with getting a following i would really enjoy that im on youtube so i can grow and one day hopefully help support my family!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i would very much appreciate if a channel could help me out with getting a following i would really enjoy that im on youtube so i can grow and one day hopefully help support my family!
It would depend on what you mean by a following. If you were looking to collab with other forum members, and this might help you both gather more of a following then it might be worth you asking in the collab section of the forums, instead of the request/ offers section.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
As stated by zeke a collab with somone would be your best bet if your looking to get noticed quicker, however at the end of the day if you want a true following of loyal fans you have to work at it constantly. Its not as simple as asking for help, you can get opinions and ideas off people but at the end of the day you have to put the work and time into making it work. Eventually you will gain followers who keep returning to you but to an extent its all on you. Goodluck.

Reactions: zeke morgan

RaZeD

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
Canada
YouTube
It also depends on your content. Destiny Youtubers won't collab with CoD Youtubers because they are different concepts for content.