Solved I need to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family I want to leave Freedom Network! but i dont know what to do before i leave should i do something before i press the unlink button please help me?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You can unlink at any time by clicking the Remove Access button on your YouTube features page. You will then automatically be unlinked after thirty (30) days. If you don't see "Network: Freedom!" on the YouTube features page you're not partnered in the first place and you can either cancel the application process by clicking the red X or even further request to disable your account at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile

Upvote 0

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
You can unlink at any time by clicking the Remove Access button on your YouTube features page. You will then automatically be unlinked after thirty (30) days. If you don't see "Network: Freedom!" on the YouTube features page you're not partnered in the first place and you can either cancel the application process by clicking the red X or even further request to disable your account at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile
ok thanks you i clicked on the remove access button on youtube im sorry that i have to leave

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ok thanks you i clicked on the remove access button on youtube im sorry that i have to leave
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the Freedom family, don't forget you can still use the forums to interact with our wider community. If you don't mind me asking (and feel free to DM me if you don't want to talk about it openly) why are you leaving the Freedom Network, is there anything they could have done better or improved on?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.