Subscriber Milestone I reached 4,000 subscribers!

oSweetBliss

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
oSweetBliss
Congratulations! Can you share some of those tips? I'm a little stuck before reaching 200 subs.
A few tips I've been using is:
1. Be more active with all of your viewers. Comment back to everyone that comments on your videos. Converse with them!
2. Check out your viewers content and if you like it, leave a comment. People that go to their channel could possibly discover your channel from that and become a viewer of yours too.
3. Share your content on all social media! Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc...
4. I also personally like to go find other gaming channels like mine that are streaming and just hang out and chat in their stream. It's a great way to meet other YouTubers. I've made many friends that way and we all help each other out :)
5. Freedoms YouTube channel has so many videos on how you can gain subscribers and improve your views on YouTube. You can get many more tips from that :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
1. Be more active with all of your viewers. Comment back to everyone that comments on your videos. Converse with them!
2. Check out your viewers content and if you like it, leave a comment. People that go to their channel could possibly discover your channel from that and become a viewer of yours too.
4. I also personally like to go find other gaming channels like mine that are streaming and just hang out and chat in their stream. It's a great way to meet other YouTubers. I've made many friends that way and we all help each other out :)
5. Freedoms YouTube channel has so many videos on how you can gain subscribers and improve your views on YouTube. You can get many more tips from that :)

Thank you! I was already doing some of this, but not all, I will apply your tips inmediatly, Thank you very much.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn

will note this