Subscriber Milestone I recently hit 50 subscribers on YouTube in just 3 weeks

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
I recently hit 50 subscribers on YouTube in only 3 weeks however, although I feel my channel is growing quite fast it's often stops growing completely and my views are abit on the low side so I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to get your videos seen by a larger number of people on YouTube and also in looking for tips on how to get people that do watch your videos to also subscribe ? If anyone could help me out I would be extremely great full !!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Wow nice work on 50 subs in 3 weeks, that's quite fast growth :) It can definitely take a while to get the views up YouTube generally doesn't show smaller channels on the sidebar or search making newer channels harder to get views. Best thing is just get your name out there, join communities, forums social media to get yourself know. Be careful promoting videos directly (as many sites don't allow this) but getting yourself know by just chatting or commenting can sometimes be much better.

Reactions: Brandon weeks

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Wow nice work on 50 subs in 3 weeks, that's quite fast growth :) It can definitely take a while to get the views up YouTube generally doesn't show smaller channels on the sidebar or search making newer channels harder to get views. Best thing is just get your name out there, join communities, forums social media to get yourself know. Be careful promoting videos directly (as many sites don't allow this) but getting yourself know by just chatting or commenting can sometimes be much better.
Thanks dude really appreciate it
Thanks for the tips also I do find it difficult to get the channel out there I've shafted links all over the place and tried everything but ATM growth and views has slowed down a lot but il be sure to use your tips to see if that helps

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Congratulations. I'm also almost at 50 subscribers in three weeks. Keep prospering as things will only get better.
You too man YouTube is a hard place to get noticed I think the best way is to keep doing what we do and live every second[DOUBLEPOST=1484605610][/DOUBLEPOST]
You too man YouTube is a hard place to get noticed I think the best way is to keep doing what we do and live every second
But also to collaborate with other small channels, if you ever want someone to collaborate with some one send me a message as I'd be more than happy to

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Well done, in all honesty from what I've seen, there is no real trick, some channels just happen to grow faster than other, the competition is quite high with the insane amount of youtube channels out there ! Well done though! My first 50 took a couple months to achieve :p

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Congratulations man! :) 50's a big milestone when it comes to newer Youtubers and the fact you hit it in just 3 weeks is amazing. Forgot how long it took me but I guarantee you it was a lot longer than 3 weeks xD As for ways to help get your content out there, the best way I've seen when it comes to getting a bigger audience is collabing with other Youtubers. Plus you have the opportunity to make some really good friends and I can personally say I've met some really awesome people just by playing games we all enjoyed. Hope that helps and again congratulations! Onward to 100 good sir :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Gail Alter

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Congratulations man! :) 50's a big milestone when it comes to newer Youtubers and the fact you hit it in just 3 weeks is amazing. Forgot how long it took me but I guarantee you it was a lot longer than 3 weeks xD As for ways to help get your content out there, the best way I've seen when it comes to getting a bigger audience is collabing with other Youtubers. Plus you have the opportunity to make some really good friends and I can personally say I've met some really awesome people just by playing games we all enjoyed. Hope that helps and again congratulations! Onward to 100 good sir :D - Brandon

View attachment 18009
Thanks man and yeah a lot of people have said to collaborate with other youtuber a but ATM finding people to collaborate with is hard as people say they are interested an then never reply

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thanks man and yeah a lot of people have said to collaborate with other youtuber a but ATM finding people to collaborate with is hard as people say they are interested an then never reply
Yeah I have a couple friends that have had that happen to them. Most of the time they only make one video together and then they never see them again ;P It's tough finding someone on Youtube who you can really depend on and call a friend, but trust me when you do it's the greatest thing :)

Probably the most obvious suggestion but maybe try the "Collaborate" forum. I'm not sure how it is nowadays but when the Freedom forums were still kind of starting out at about the time I joined Freedom the Collaboration forum as it was called back then was a great place to find people looking to work with other content creators. Could've been because the Freedom forums were still so new to a lot of people but there was always a lot of traffic there. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
I recently hit 50 subscribers on YouTube in only 3 weeks however, although I feel my channel is growing quite fast it's often stops growing completely and my views are abit on the low side so I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to get your videos seen by a larger number of people on YouTube and also in looking for tips on how to get people that do watch your videos to also subscribe ? If anyone could help me out I would be extremely great full !!
That's awesome!!

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Yeah I have a couple friends that have had that happen to them. Most of the time they only make one video together and then they never see them again ;P It's tough finding someone on Youtube who you can really depend on and call a friend, but trust me when you do it's the greatest thing :)

Probably the most obvious suggestion but maybe try the "Collaborate" forum. I'm not sure how it is nowadays but when the Freedom forums were still kind of starting out at about the time I joined Freedom the Collaboration forum as it was called back then was a great place to find people looking to work with other content creators. Could've been because the Freedom forums were still so new to a lot of people but there was always a lot of traffic there. - Brandon

View attachment 18010
I have tried that and had a couple replies aswell but after that they never reply but it is what is I'm sure il find some one to collaborate with eventually[DOUBLEPOST=1484641220][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's awesome!!
Thanks man[DOUBLEPOST=1484641244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratz man lol your growing by the second
Thank you it's growing crazy fast