I Remember when i first joined Freedom I got in trouble XD

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
So when i first joined i was so scared because im not the type of person to be on forums and stuff. Im not accustomed to forums so i didnt know how it worked. After a few days i wanted to share one of my videos and i posted it in the wrong forum then i got a verbal warning. I was freaking out thinking i was about to get banned XD

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Lol! Oh man, that had to be quite stressful XD

Something similar happened to me once. My bird had flown away, and it was the first time I'd owned a parrot, so I went onto a "parrot forum", created and account, and (without reading anything) I went to the 'Help out' section to ask how I can go about getting him back.

Ten minutes after posting I went back to the forum, but I was denied access.

It simply stated 'You have been banned for spanning. When will this ban be lifted: Never'

To this day, I have no idea what in the world I did wrong XD

Probably should have read the rules first :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So when i first joined i was so scared because im not the type of person to be on forums and stuff. Im not accustomed to forums so i didnt know how it worked. After a few days i wanted to share one of my videos and i posted it in the wrong forum then i got a verbal warning. I was freaking out thinking i was about to get banned XD
Happened a lot to many people in the beginning :p
I started sharing my content when the media section went live. Up till then i was always interacting with the community wich i now still do most of the time :)