Entertainment I suck at games. But at least I record them.

n0dy88

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
  1. Good evening, afternoon.. or simply morning to all you beauts!
    I figured i would go ahead and properly introduce myself

Your name:
    Shane Onody
    (Optional) Where are you from?:
    Victoria BC, Canada
    (Optional) How old are you?:
    How did you find Freedom!?
    Simply googling up and coming networks
    What made you join our forums?:
    I love people, I wanted to high five more people and hopefully collaborate with more people!
    What are you hobbies?:
    Doing back flips, Editing videos and playing video games
    What is your favorite food?

Cereal.. is that a meal?
    Why did you start YouTube?
    I saw videos.. that i thought i could do the same thing.. but with my own spin and creativity.
    (Optional)What is your biggest dream?
    That each day, at least one person smiles with the content that i make. I dont care about fame, money.. Just the hearts of people!
    What kind of channel do you run?:
    A supportive Gaming channel. If you want feed back, or suggestions on content.. Come to me.
    What kind of content do you upload?
    I do the average and oh so exciting ( self build up ) Funny moments of CS GO, Walkthroughs, Twitch highlights.. and some skits!
    When do you upload?:
    Everyday, and if not.. then i at least stream that day.
    Channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/n0dy88

If you are looking to colab with me, or simply need someone to help with a video project! please let me know! I dont care if you are young or old, lets start creating!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! @n0dy88!!

Hey! You're from Victoria, BC!! I live in Vancouver (specifically New Westminster), that's so cool! I've been to Victoria for a school field trip and I loved it! I would definitely go again some time!

By the way, what other games do you play? Right now I've been mainly playing Minecraft and NBA 2K16, I was playing the beta of Star Wars Battlefront but the beta is now closed. I cannot wait for that game to release, looks really fun!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @n0dy88,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I live in Vancouver as well (@Bryan and I actually meet up quite often,) and I was in Victoria last summer for a trip. It was really nice, I really liked the roads! I believe I'm visiting again next year.

Also, you can do back flips? That's totally awesome, I want to learn how to do one some day! Do you have any tips for people interested in learning (in terms of technique, mental preparation, etc.?) I'm really young but have been having some issues with my back, but I won't let that get in the way of something I want to learn. :)

If you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, check out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section if you haven't already! You can easily have find/create a thread to have something arranged easily there.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around, I'm sure you'll win the hearts of people with those good intentions of yours!

Reactions: Bryan