Request I Want to Fix Everything I Can With My Channel

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I really want to fix everything I can with my channel and I need some feedback on what I can do. I am not willingly to delete videos off of my channel but I have been working on going back and creating thumbnails, fixing descriptions and also tags. I have two hundred videos on my channel so it will take a while to fix everything but I am sure that it's worth doing.

If you could come to my channel and give me feedback on my videos and what I can do to make better ones in the future I would greatly appreciate it. :)

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Ok, so, in my opinion :
  • Your thumbnails aren't catchy at all, you have to make them more original with a bigger text and some colors, because none of your thumbnails make me interested in the video, it seems like a normal boring video without opening it ( sorry, i do not want to be rude )
  • your videos length , yeah i think your videos are maybe a little long, you don't have to make them so long like 30 minutes, but this is not an issue, because if youu like them to be long it is fine,but think about the quality of the gameplay. I think that is better to watch a video 10-15 minutes long and very entertaining. Why? Because if if your videos are long and just normal gameplays, chances are that the viewer will get bored. My advice is : try to make it shorter and more entertaining.
  • Your voice. For example in your last channel update you sounded really bored of what you do, it sounded almost like you are forced to run your youtube channel and this is not good. Also in your gameplays you sound a little flat, yeah you lack a little expression. My advice is : try to change your voice tone once in a while and just enjoy your gameplay, be funny, expressive, show your full reactions to your audience and try to talk as much as you can with your personality in it. Why? Beacuse everyone can watch a normal gameplay of Assassin's Creed for example. Your personality and your interactions with your audience is what makes your channel unique.
And yeah, this is pretty much what i saw in 10 minutes of watching your channel, I am sorry if i offended you in any way, I didn't want to.
And i hope i helped you a little. :D

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Ok, so, in my opinion :
  • Your thumbnails aren't catchy at all, you have to make them more original with a bigger text and some colors, because none of your thumbnails make me interested in the video, it seems like a normal boring video without opening it ( sorry, i do not want to be rude )
  • your videos length , yeah i think your videos are maybe a little long, you don't have to make them so long like 30 minutes, but this is not an issue, because if youu like them to be long it is fine,but think about the quality of the gameplay. I think that is better to watch a video 10-15 minutes long and very entertaining. Why? Because if if your videos are long and just normal gameplays, chances are that the viewer will get bored. My advice is : try to make it shorter and more entertaining.
  • Your voice. For example in your last channel update you sounded really bored of what you do, it sounded almost like you are forced to run your youtube channel and this is not good. Also in your gameplays you sound a little flat, yeah you lack a little expression. My advice is : try to change your voice tone once in a while and just enjoy your gameplay, be funny, expressive, show your full reactions to your audience and try to talk as much as you can with your personality in it. Why? Beacuse everyone can watch a normal gameplay of Assassin's Creed for example. Your personality and your interactions with your audience is what makes your channel unique.
And yeah, this is pretty much what i saw in 10 minutes of watching your channel, I am sorry if i offended you in any way, I didn't want to.
And i hope i helped you a little. :D
Thanks for the review.