Music I WANT TO GROW

RobloxAnimeGamer

New User
Apr 5, 2016
Hello Freedom. My name is Zak i found this website like 2 hours ago and i would like everyone support so i can reach my first goal 1000 subscribers. I started my channel about 2-3 months ago and i am a BIG fan of Anime so thats why i do Anime AMVs and Nightcore (Music) I want everyone to know me in youtube so far i have 166 subscribers . So please please help me get 1000 subscriber it would mean so much to me instead of money.
Thanks for reading and please reply!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom. My name is Zak i found this website like 2 hours ago and i would like everyone support so i can reach my first goal 1000 subscribers. I started my channel about 2-3 months ago and i am a BIG fan of Anime so thats why i do Anime AMVs and Nightcore (Music) I want everyone to know me in youtube so far i have 166 subscribers . So please please help me get 1000 subscriber it would mean so much to me instead of money.
Thanks for reading and please reply!
Hello Roblox, that's not too long ago! What convinced you to work with freedom? We tend to support people by giving them tips every once in a while. Putting forth effort yourself can really make a huge difference when it comes to uploading content in general. What got you interested in anime?

RobloxAnimeGamer

New User
Apr 5, 2016
Hello Roblox, that's not too long ago! What convinced you to work with freedom? We tend to support people by giving them tips every once in a while. Putting forth effort yourself can really make a huge difference when it comes to uploading content in general. What got you interested in anime?

Well i loved anime since i was 7 years old watching pokemon, Naruto etc; i do know freedom supports you but i need to start growing my channel because im not getting my first goal subscribers 1k

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well i loved anime since i was 7 years old watching pokemon, Naruto etc; i do know freedom supports you but i need to start growing my channel because im not getting my first goal subscribers 1k
That's nice that you were interested at such a young age. Naruto used to be a favorite series of mine. Have you learned anything on here so far? Uploading consistently, tagging correctly, using enticing thumbnails, and having a good description can help :p

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
haha you might wanna say you make nightcore videos- because making nightcore music is just taking a regular song and pitching it up hehe..

I make music myself.. and I have tips in how to grow your channel in my forum signature :)

enjoy your stay, check out peoples channels, and have fun! :)