StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@Nc Gamer

The first thing that I like on the main page is that you have multiple playlists and videos now you can make it better by adding more content on the landing page but so far you have the right idea. Next thing is your channel trailer, which I did find funny that you were poking fun at yourself.

Things to Fix:

Now onto the things that you can improve to start out with I don’t genuinely like your channel icon I know you were going for simplicity but did not execute it. So you should work on the channel icon make the letter bolder, more in your face.

After that, your channel banner is not even centered the top of the letter are slightly out of the picture which does not honestly look appealing so I suggest you move the banner to match the center. Which you can fix because you already put the image up just go to the edit channel art, go to your photos, click on the picture in question and adjust the crop to match the center.

Then your thumbnails are lacking a bit some of them don’t have one other do the font on the thumbnails are a little too small. I recommend you to zoom out a little bit when you are making the thumbnails and say can someone that’s looking through videos be able to see this clearly? If not change it, if so keep it.

Video description is also lacking you have 5000 characters to use in it from your social media, about the video, about you, the video description is a part of the SEO using words that people search up will put the video higher in the SEO.

Your video tags are not acceptable, some things that you have in it does not make any sense such as “game grumps”, “sexy”, “NieR” these were in your Ocarina of Time video they have nothing to do with the video itself. Make the video tags related to what the video is about not just popular topics. The video in question can have the tags as “gameplay”, “link”, “the legend of zelda”, “ocarina of time” thing that the video relates to.

Overall, you are doing some things correctly, but you need to work on the areas that I pointed out. I’m not an expert on this stuff, but I’m trying to give you better insight on what you can improve on your channel there is always room for improvement.

Reactions: LW

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
@Nc Gamer

The first thing that I like on the main page is that you have multiple playlists and videos now you can make it better by adding more content on the landing page but so far you have the right idea. Next thing is your channel trailer, which I did find funny that you were poking fun at yourself.

Things to Fix:

Now onto the things that you can improve to start out with I don’t genuinely like your channel icon I know you were going for simplicity but did not execute it. So you should work on the channel icon make the letter bolder, more in your face.

After that, your channel banner is not even centered the top of the letter are slightly out of the picture which does not honestly look appealing so I suggest you move the banner to match the center. Which you can fix because you already put the image up just go to the edit channel art, go to your photos, click on the picture in question and adjust the crop to match the center.

Then your thumbnails are lacking a bit some of them don’t have one other do the font on the thumbnails are a little too small. I recommend you to zoom out a little bit when you are making the thumbnails and say can someone that’s looking through videos be able to see this clearly? If not change it, if so keep it.

Video description is also lacking you have 5000 characters to use in it from your social media, about the video, about you, the video description is a part of the SEO using words that people search up will put the video higher in the SEO.

Your video tags are not acceptable, some things that you have in it does not make any sense such as “game grumps”, “sexy”, “NieR” these were in your Ocarina of Time video they have nothing to do with the video itself. Make the video tags related to what the video is about not just popular topics. The video in question can have the tags as “gameplay”, “link”, “the legend of zelda”, “ocarina of time” thing that the video relates to.

Overall, you are doing some things correctly, but you need to work on the areas that I pointed out. I’m not an expert on this stuff, but I’m trying to give you better insight on what you can improve on your channel there is always room for improvement.

Thank you for the feed back. I no longer have access to my thumbnail maker so I'm gonna outsource a lot of my graphics work to someone with some talent and they are also working on a better Icon. As for the tags I usually don't put much thought into editing them so a lot or the tags are preset from an older series so I will start to adjust them.

Reactions: StormMoreno

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Thank you for the feed back. I no longer have access to my thumbnail maker so I'm gonna outsource a lot of my graphics work to someone with some talent and they are also working on a better Icon. As for the tags I usually don't put much thought into editing them so a lot or the tags are preset from an older series so I will start to adjust them.
You know you can make a notepad with all of the tags of a series you just need to put commas in between them and you just copy and paste them into YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1514915822][/DOUBLEPOST]@HealPleaseHeal

I NEED HEALING! (As a Mercy main myself with 52 hours I’ve heard this so many times).
The things that I like about your landing page are your channel banner, your icon and the variety of playlists and content. You have a number of playlists and I assume you are adding more in the future. Your thumbnails are pretty good as well. You have a channel description which most people overlook or don’t put much thought into. Your video descriptions are filled with great info about the video and your social media links. Your videos also have hooks with a short clip of what's to come. You’ve thought about everything as I can see.

It’s quite hard to find things that you can improve on you are doing so many things correct no a better word is astounding in fact way better than I do myself, the only thing that I can see you doing is adding more video tags but that's not always the easiest thing to do. All in all, your channel is pretty good and I’ve subscribed myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1514919735][/DOUBLEPOST]
aye i love reviews https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyypPr4LFh6BMey6UMXbrw?view_as=subscriber

but when i offer reviews no one gives me their channel.....

First off I started watching “Gaming News | The Division 2 + Pubg + Gaming Mental Disorder?” and I watched the whole thing! The video was very informative and pretty well made and that made me subscribe I’m not going to lie that’s something that I am very interested in. I like your channel icon and banner it’s not very complex, but their simplicity is very well executed. Your newer thumbnails are very good.

Things you can improve on is in your video description if you do have social media put them there to fill it out you are given a 5000 character limit for a reason. On your about section, you should add a little be more about yourself to fill it out more.

Overall I’ve already subscribed and can’t wait for more of The Roundup. Keep up the good work. Plus I put my channel on your review post.

Last edited:
Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
You know you can make a notepad with all of the tags of a series you just need to put commas in between them and you just copy and paste them into YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1514915822][/DOUBLEPOST]@HealPleaseHeal

I NEED HEALING! (As a Mercy main myself with 52 hours I’ve heard this so many times).
The things that I like about your landing page are your channel banner, your icon and the variety of playlists and content. You have a number of playlists and I assume you are adding more in the future. Your thumbnails are pretty good as well. You have a channel description which most people overlook or don’t put much thought into. Your video descriptions are filled with great info about the video and your social media links. Your videos also have hooks with a short clip of what's to come. You’ve thought about everything as I can see.

It’s quite hard to find things that you can improve on you are doing so many things correct no a better word is astounding in fact way better than I do myself, the only thing that I can see you doing is adding more video tags but that's not always the easiest thing to do. All in all, your channel is pretty good and I’ve subscribed myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1514919735][/DOUBLEPOST]

First off I started watching “Gaming News | The Division 2 + Pubg + Gaming Mental Disorder?” and I watched the whole thing! The video was very informative and pretty well made and that made me subscribe I’m not going to lie that’s something that I am very interested in. I like your channel icon and banner it’s not very complex, but their simplicity is very well executed. Your newer thumbnails are very good.

Things you can improve on is in your video description if you do have social media put them there to fill it out you are given a 5000 character limit for a reason. On your about section, you should add a little be more about yourself to fill it out more.

Overall I’ve already subscribed and can’t wait for more of The Roundup. Keep up the good work. Plus I put my channel on your review post.

thanks! glad you enjoyed the video, my descriptions have always been my weakpoint haha. will review your channel soon