Offering I Want to See Your Channels

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I want to see out other people are doing with their channel and want to help them by giving advice that I've learned though my experience with YouTube. I'm not that experienced I've only been doing YouTube for 10 months but I have 225 videos on my channel.

I will give advice on multiple things and also give links to things that can help you do better. I will also point you to channels/videos that will tell you how to improve your channel as well. I hope that I can help as many people as I can so they can have as much fun making content as I do. I hope you have a great day.:)

Reactions: Nuno GME

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
please check out my channel. this is the first mini movie i made. i need feedback on thumbnails and aswell as content.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Well, I do a lot of different things that fall under the category "Comedy" or "Gaming"

For the gaming part, well, I normally make mostly comedy focused let`s plays (except for when the game is mostly story based or the story is a really big important part of the game...Uhm...There are a lot of stupid online games like Sushi cat where you don`t have to focus on too much gameplay since it`s the same thing over and over again and then there are games like Kingdom Hearts, for example, where you have a lot of super cool cutscenes and have to do a bunch or different things, if that makes more sense ^^`)

For the comedy part, oooh, where do I even start?
I have a series called "Clyde got dared" where people can send me dares. This video series is quarenteed to be under 5 minutes long,
because it`s super fast paced and (hopefully) funny.
Then I have comedy with tea, the more or less comedic vlog format, which I use as excuse to be able to drink much more tea than I`m already doing ;) In all seriousness, I know this series should get a make-over!
I plan on making a short "opening" (just a little jingle with animation or something), making it a little bit more fast paced/reduce my rambling and try to avoid stupid mistakes like leaving my tea bag in the tea ^^` HERE I definetely do need help for improvement!
Is this a good idea or should I just leave it entirely and accept it as a failed format?
I also have some stupid short videos, which are...basically just that ^^`
Some silly comedy sketches.
But are they okay like this?

And I guess I need feedback on my thumbnails and editing > u <
Thank you very much Q w Q

Here`s a lin to one of my most recent let`s plays , I guess ^^`

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@LiL C The great

I can see that you put quite some time into your videos, I know the Rockstar editor is not the best the last time I used it so I don't know much about it. So I will tell you tips on how to make you better searched and more optimized for YouTube.

First off you want to customize the look of how the content shows up. You should click on the gear icon on your "my channel page" and select customize the layout of your channel. I will show you here:
First thing.jpg

The next thing you should also do is tag your videos I would recommend you to use http://rapidtags.io/ just put in the title of the video or your game your doing which is GTA V

Second Thing.jpg

The next thing I suggest is you should reply to people that have commented it will help you keep your subs when people know that you care about how they are doing and asking questions about them.

I know that this is short but you need to get these basics down before you can move on to the more advanced stuff but when you are ready to move on I am going to give you some good channels to check out for more tips.

Derral Eves: https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves/videos
Roberto Blake: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q

I hope that I've helped you in some way and hope that you improve in the future.

Reactions: LiL C The great
D

Deleted member 167676

This is one of the videos I'm most proud of, it's a good watch if you enjoy funny moments in gaming content, and it's mainly inspired by Pyrocynical's gameplay.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
please check out my channel. this is the first mini movie i made. i need feedback on thumbnails and aswell as content.

First thing, it's hard to judge because I don't make or watch this kind of content; however, I think it's well made and took some time to make. So I will not be talking about the content itself I will look at other things so you can improve there. You should also include in your description what music was used in the video I will show you what mine looks like.

aNOTHER.jpg
Side note looks like I need to fix three and make it five

Your thumbnail from the Outlaw to Racer is good for your lack of experience in photo editing but you should get better with more time you put into it. You should go back to your other videos and create thumbnails from the. It does not matter if it's a live stream it makes your content more professional or at least gives you a chance to improve your thumbnails for the future. Making videos, and creating thumbnails are forms of art, and art takes time and effort to improve.

You should also have a good about page on your channel telling people more about you and the channel or more about your racing crew I will show you mine.

OH MY.jpg

I hope that this review has helped you someway because I don't have much experience in these types of videos. Hope you have a good day.:)

LiL C The great

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
YouTube
@LiL C The great

I can see that you put quite some time into your videos, I know the Rockstar editor is not the best the last time I used it so I don't know much about it. So I will tell you tips on how to make you better searched and more optimized for YouTube.

First off you want to customize the look of how the content shows up. You should click on the gear icon on your "my channel page" and select customize the layout of your channel. I will show you here:
View attachment 17535

The next thing you should also do is tag your videos I would recommend you to use http://rapidtags.io/ just put in the title of the video or your game your doing which is GTA V

View attachment 17536

The next thing I suggest is you should reply to people that have commented it will help you keep your subs when people know that you care about how they are doing and asking questions about them.

I know that this is short but you need to get these basics down before you can move on to the more advanced stuff but when you are ready to move on I am going to give you some good channels to check out for more tips.

Derral Eves: https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves/videos
Roberto Blake: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q

I hope that I've helped you in some way and hope that you improve in the future.
Hey thank u I really appreciate it