TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
INTRODUCTION

Hola this is a Parody of "I will Survive" of a game called Dead By Daylight., this will be turned into an animation.

**For those that are auditioning I will only accept auditions with good quality microphones, So if you're interested and have a USB(May Vary) or Headset Microphone or even a Phone for a Microphone , you will not I repeat WILL NOT be qualified for this role even if you have a very amazing voice I am sorry, no exceptions.**

If you do have a Good quality Microphone and are still interested in collab, then I have a few other requirements such as

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUIRMENTS

**NO BACKGROUND NOISE**
(record in a clean and quiet place with little to no background noise, for example, air conditions, fans, electronics, anything generates noise, etc)

**NO ECHO OR REVERB**
(Make sure the area you record in doesn't produce echoes or unwanted reverb, for example, recording in a hallway, gym, closet without patting, etc. This will be added post-production)

**POP FILTER**
(If you do not own one I suggest you get one their fairly cheap, or just use double layer of socks or anything that prevents your p's and B's from destroying the recording, this is very IMPORTANT)

**TIME**
(Make sure you have the time for this project, time is very important, I don't wish to waste your time so don't waste mine either if ya can't afford the time. Not trying to be rude.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORMAT

Make your recording in a ".Wav" file NOT ".MP3" JUST ".WAV" & name it (username)_Claudette_Morel

Make sure your sample Rate is 4100(Hz) - 4800(Hz) I will accept nothing more less than these.

OTHER

A good microphone to me would be any Condenser Microphone (some USB are acceptable)

CONTACTS

Skype- thefighternb2
Discord- https://discord.gg/wCAdhCe
Gmail- thefighternb2 (just add the @ and gmail.com)

If you have any question just ask, these are some of the primary ways to contact me.

Also you can just leave a comment down below and we can go from there. Sorry for all the text 9-9