Request I Would Love Some Great Feedback!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've been making videos since January 27, 2016, and currently, have around 200 videos on my channel. I upload two videos daily to my channel. I mainly do let's plays but I love having a verify on my channel for playing different games and different genres of games. I may not have many games on my channel but I've completed some let's play and currently working on recording, editing and uploading Assassin's Creed 2. I am currently working on getting enough video ready when I go back to schools so I can continue to upload two videos daily. I would love to hear all of your feedback on my channel because it's something I am passionate about and hope to do for a long time. Thanks for you time and even if you don't do review my channel I still thank you for reading this.

Games I have on my channel currently: Cities: Skylines, Shoppe Keep, Surgeon Simulator, XCOM: Enemy Within, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and much more.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdY1QvblJSSCLK88GStTrw

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Looking at your channel i would actually say it looks rather good!

Only thing i can see that could use slight improvement is that the white text on the banner is doesn't blend in well with the background.

What you could try is make more appealing thumbnails that grabs the eye more instead of Screenshot with number ;)

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Looking at your channel i would actually say it looks rather good!

Only thing i can see that could use slight improvement is that the white text on the banner is doesn't blend in well with the background.

What you could try is make more appealing thumbnails that grabs the eye more instead of Screenshot with number ;)
Thanks.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
GFX looks good, banner could be perfected,

I like the fact that you upload 2 times a day by the way..

Anyway, video titles look nice and snappy; a good channel description about you and the channel.
Overlays are on the banner giving your social media a chance at popularity, use this as a way to share important updates about the channel.

Thumbnails could be improved.
Commentary could be better, remember you can trim out all pauses and stuttering which makes it more professional and increases the chances of someone getting hooked on your videos.

Video descriptions are really good, also remember use video tags as your advantage, this decides who finds your video!

One last thing, upload things people want to see if you would like views.

Apart from that I like your channel; I see potential so keep it up!

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
GFX looks good, banner could be perfected,

I like the fact that you upload 2 times a day by the way..

Anyway, video titles look nice and snappy; a good channel description about you and the channel.
Overlays are on the banner giving your social media a chance at popularity, use this as a way to share important updates about the channel.

Thumbnails could be improved.
Commentary could be better, remember you can trim out all pauses and stuttering which makes it more professional and increases the chances of someone getting hooked on your videos.

Video descriptions are really good, also remember use video tags as your advantage, this decides who finds your video!

One last thing, upload things people want to see if you would like views.

Apart from that I like your channel; I see potential so keep it up!

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)
Thanks for the review! I don't know why people think to be professional is a key of success, of course, it does help, but the way I am doing things "playing games" I want to bring people along the journey of course if I did anything that involves grinding for resources I would cut it. Sometimes doing something that's just for views are not going to get you fans that enjoy you as a person but what you make that's relevant, it's a balancing act for sure if you want to grow a channel as soon as possible. But I wish to take the smooth route doing what I want and that makes me happy and to see if I gain any fans along the way.

Side Note: I can only upload one video a day because school is starting soon, I don't want to stop uploading to the channel.