Offering I Would Love to Review Some Channels!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Just tell me a little about your channel and your experience on YouTube, like how long you have been doing it, and a little bit about yourself.:) Would love to see what other people are doing on their channel compared to mine. Just live a link to your channel and I will take a look at it and review it the best I can, remember that the review is coming from a YouTuber that has been doing YouTube about four months but has made 100+ videos ( not the best of course.) You want to know more about me just go to my channel not required but probably be better to know the reviewer.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey there!
I have been doing youtube for a little over half a year now and have almost hit my 30 subscriber mark.
I mainly focus on LP's and first looks.
Im thinking about adding the episode number to my thumbnails, thought i do wonder how much this actually matters as it's in the title as well.
In all honesty, i do not know exactly where i should improve most, hence im typing this ;)

Thanks in advance!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Hey there!
I have been doing youtube for a little over half a year now and have almost hit my 30 subscriber mark.
I mainly focus on LP's and first looks.
Im thinking about adding the episode number to my thumbnails, thought i do wonder how much this actually matters as it's in the title as well.
In all honesty, i do not know exactly where i should improve most, hence im typing this ;)

Thanks in advance!

Description In the About Page : You want to talk about who you are not just the channel it's very important to let your audience or someone new to the channel see who you are and how you work.

Channel Trailer: Short and to the point. This is good but it does not really capture much attention. Kind of hard to understand you at some parts of the music.

Channel Art: Does not really tell me much about what your channel is just the guide in Terraria with your name with it.

Thumbnails: They could use a little more pizzazz in them and not reusing the same thumbnail try making new ones for each episode. Also adding episode numbers helps people find new ones so they don't have to look at the title.

Video Quality: Your facecam is a bit too small to see you well. The physical quality is good High Definition. Microphone is also good. You could try and talk a little more in your videos.

Comments: There is not much to go off of but the comments that I've seen has not been getting responses from you.

Ending Videos: I'm not saying you need an outro like other people do, but ending it by telling people to like and subscribe and thanking them for watching because it's the end of the episode and they watched it.

Overall I see that you are trying and we all know that getting better at something requires trying it. Some things need work as I stated but I think you are on the right track with YouTube.

AjSucksAtMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
Hello,
I'm new youtube its been a few weeks and the channel is growing to be bigger i just got 2 subscribers today and more on the way i have about 10 or 11 videos and i followed all your tips for making it better thanks -AjSucksAtMC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to me! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxW_wqUePb-nRgRLPVE_g7w
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ajsucksatmc
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012380973349
my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxW_wqUePb-nRgRLPVE_g7w

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Just tell me a little about your channel and your experience on YouTube, like how long you have been doing it, and a little bit about yourself.:) Would love to see what other people are doing on their channel compared to mine. Just live a link to your channel and I will take a look at it and review it the best I can, remember that the review is coming from a YouTuber that has been doing YouTube about four months but has made 100+ videos ( not the best of course.) You want to know more about me just go to my channel not required but probably be better to know the reviewer.

I've been doing youtube for about 6 months :) . And it's been a stressful ride ngl. My channel is a gaming channel that focuses on call of duty, (a competitive market). Anyways, I would appreciate your feedback!

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/c/Dunkin4donutsGaming

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Hi! I've been on YouTube for quite a while now. About 5 years.
I've done quite a variety of content like Speed Arts, Gaming videos, and IRLs.
I would like to know what you think about my channel. Big thanks! :)

The About Page: Great use for telling what your channel is about and your schedule. Also great that you have a link to learn more about you.

Channel Trailer: You might want to talk in your Channel trailer so people know who you are and get a feel on what you do.

Channel Art: Does not get my attention very well. Very bland and not much to go off of to know what you do.

Thumbnails: Some are good some are not try to make some of the thumbnails a bit different in a series but try to get the same feel.

Video Quality: You try to record in 720p but in the Fallout 4 video it was bad very choppy I suggest that if you are using something like obs try to bring down some of the settings in the recorder and game.

Comments: You've responded to every comment I seen so I know that you care about the community of the channel and that is very important.

Video Endings: Nice outro telling people to like and subscribe is good and telling them your social media.

Overall I don't think it's a good idea to make videos about gameplay without your voice unless you can't speak and if so you might want to have that in the about page on your channel. Your channel has a good vibe to it. I can also see that you're very active. I hope the best for you and your channel in the future.

JoblessHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2014
Dubai
YouTube
I've had my YouTube channel since 2013, but I just recently got back into Youtubing under a new name, Kurthadron.
I'd love a review on my first video, the channel introduction video, thanks!

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If you are still doing these I'd love one :D

My Experience with YouTube...so far has been very positive :D My account was first established back in 2012 but I have only been actively uploading consistent content for the last 3 Months.

My Channel is really an all sorts kinda channel (At the moment my content is more consistent with Gaming) but my Channel is an Entertainment Channel, I make short films, Gaming Commentaries, Tutorial Video's, VLOGS & Soon some Music & Audio Stuff. I am a consistent uploader trying to keep to my schedule of 2 videos a week on Tuesday's & Thursdays. My VLOGS are a lot more sporadic they kinda just go up once I have done one (No real schedule for them).

About myself - I am 26 years old and live in Melbourne, Australia, I have been making videos & short films for some years now but never really put them on YouTube. I started making Video-game Commentaries more to keep myself productive and constantly producing content. My first upload was on a different account back in 2006 when I was 16. Prior to Filmmaking I was an avid Animator for many years.

CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVANMtuO25q5Ig_g5fn-qQ

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your review.

Royaltiio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2016
Bahamas
YouTube
Royaltiio
Hey I am Wolf/Peyton. I been doing this YouTube thing for a little while not to good at it. But I wanna try to get deeper and better into this YouTube stuff. It really makes me feel like I am having fun and such at this you know. I like to do gaming and such and I try to do the best I can at editing ETC. I play all types of games! Right now I am getting deeper into mobile games and I am editing my first mobile game as of right now!

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I'd love some input on my channel from another Freedom! family member! :)

I've been making videos on this channel for 3 years now, but I've been on YouTube for close to 10. This channel used to focus mainly on gaming videos, but my real passions are short films and sketches which I'm branching back into lately.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've been doing youtube for about 6 months :) . And it's been a stressful ride ngl. My channel is a gaming channel that focuses on call of duty, (a competitive market). Anyways, I would appreciate your feedback!

The About Page: Get rid of Current Subscriber number and your channel name. This is because when you look at channels at the side such as featured and related if you hover over it it tells you a bit about the description and just subs and channel name will not get anyones attention.

Channel Trailer: Make one, tell us about your channel.

Channel Art: A bit dark to see what character is on it but if I know anything is something to do with COD.

Thumbnails: They are okay some you can redo (Bo3 Press X To Start...) and (Cinematic Montage...)

Video Quality: Microphone good, HD is good. Just know your video quality is better than mine.

Comments: You talk with your community that is good.

Video ending: Try and add some annotations to the ending.

Overall, get yourself a channel trailer will ya. I don't know much about Call of Duty and don't really care about it but it looks like you're good at the game. You could expand into more fps games similar to COD but have a different fell to them.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
hey
I've been doing youtube for around 2 months now and post csgo content. I am always looking for ways to improve so if oyu can help me that would be great!

The About Page: If you say you post videos daily you want to do that unless there is really something going on see one video but that's only one. You might want to tell us more about yourself in the about page.

Channel Trailer: Talk about what you do on your channel not just show.

Channel Art: Lacks any pizzazz put more color into it.

Thumbnails: Not at all interesting to use the same ones over and over again, try and making them a bit different.

Video Quality: 720p and 60fps good for most fps.

Comments: You talk to anyone on the comments even the ones that boldly talks trash about them, good so see that you can take kindly to negativity on your channel.

Video Ending: You can make one telling people thanks for watching and subscribe.

Overall I don't know much about Prediction Channel to tell you what is good or bad on the channel.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube

I wouldn't mind a review. So I have had my channel for a few years but only started uploading videos around a month ago. I am a graphics designer so I upload speed arts on my channel. Link to my channel is below.​

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Could be fun to hear someone's opinion on my channel.

I must say beforehand that i run a Gameplay channel and rarely use commentart due to that it distracts me during gaming.
That said i am in the game for 3 years and mostly live stream my gameplay wich is uploaded afterwards, so you could say i'm more of a live player then video editor :p