VFX Request I'd Love some feedback

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
If anyone is keen to do a review on my channel I'd love to hear what you think - I'm pretty new to YouTube so wouldn't mind someone else's opinion!

Thanks !

(Not sure if I got the prefix right lol)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your banner seems to be zoomed it, changing the resolution could be favorable for you. Your introduction videos should have something that can tip people over the edge to continue watching your content. As for your intro, the 10 seconds of word text is becoming more common lately, it's hard to stand out without something personalized. It''s good that you're uploading videos since your last week of starting again. I hope that things work out for you though ^^

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the tips - Tbh a friend of mine is working on a banner right now, and I may even as around in the forums here, as i want something which looks clean... I just stuck my intro in as i havent come up with a channel trailer yet and havent got around to doing one - i was gunna delete that intro, i hate it .. Thanks for all the advice, and thanks for checking out my channel!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the tips - Tbh a friend of mine is working on a banner right now, and I may even as around in the forums here, as i want something which looks clean... I just stuck my intro in as i havent come up with a channel trailer yet and havent got around to doing one - i was gunna delete that intro, i hate it .. Thanks for all the advice, and thanks for checking out my channel!
That's nice that you're actively looking to improve your channel, bit by bit. It's okay, people have different priorities when it comes to starting out. Not many people have the perfect start. You're welcome, if there's anything else on your mind, let me know ^^

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
lovin the content man id agree with fattmats points. the only thing i would suggest is edidting in some pics or vid clips of wat your talking about when theres a lull in action on the game your playing other then that great job keep it up man wishing you the best

Reactions: SummedGalaxy

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
lovin the content man id agree with fattmats points. the only thing i would suggest is edidting in some pics or vid clips of wat your talking about when theres a lull in action on the game your playing other then that great job keep it up man wishing you the best
Edited content tends to get a better response indeed. It takes a lot to cut down let's plays, or other videos in general. The attention span on youtube is getting shorter, and the first 30 seconds of a video is the most important ^^