Request If someone could take a look that would be cool!

What did you think of my channel?

• Not too bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah Amazing!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Are you joking it meh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First of all I can see, or should I say more aptly hear your audio quality is great. Looking back over your last 5 videos there is never a moment I struggle to hear you nor is there a moment I can't understand what your saying. My only criticism is your livestreams, I personally didn't enjoy these, not necessarily through your fault I just didn't think these had overly direction and were more of a discussion when I thought they would be something else.

One thing i would mention is your thumbnails and tags though. Obviously I clicked on and watch some of your videos while writing out this review, however had I just came across your channel none of your thumbnails grabbed me enough or enticed me to click on them. Also your tags aren't making the most of your metadata - you only used 9 tags and could of used a lot more aimed at steering people to your video. Maybe also include your channel name in these as a starting point as this could help show your videos on recommended feeds etc and link your channel videos together.

Also on your video list you need to make sure these are in order for example your Skype calls. If you look it goes part 1, 3 , 2 ,4. not much of a problem but I'm not sure if these were mislabelled or just the way these were uploaded. Also had you thought about putting these into a playlist?